Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fashion Designer
    Fortunately there was a mega sale as Sheels so outfitting the entire assassin family didn't put them in the poor house. They actually had money left over to buy Gems
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    Unfotuanatly, when they bought the gems, they noticed the still have 0 gems. They realised they never got their gems!

Executive Chef
    Fortunately when they emailed team lava they were quick to fix the problem and gave them a 100 free gems for their troubles.

Rhino Keeper
    unfortunately for team lava they mistaken 100 gems and gave her 1000 gems instead

Fortunately, Jen remembered that she had found 15 tons of gold burried underneath their house, so everyone went into the basement and opened up a hole in the carpet and found all the gold lying underneath the floor! They got hundreds of thousands of gems!

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately for whoever gets the money from gems, they then realized that there was enough extra gold to buy a mansion with highly trained guards, butlers, and maids. So the sniper association or the SA couldn't locate them.

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, bawpotter has come to his senses, and my post was no longer ignored, and Bob, after disappearing for a couple of days, reappeared and sent the guards to a vacation in Hawaii, and shut off the alarms, and then returned back to his wife and family! 
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕

Okay, so who is Bob's family? Are Ben and Judy here? Or is it just Bob, Jill and Jen?

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately for the vacationing guards, bob came to his senses and brought the guards back , turned back on the alarms, and decided to not ever randomly disappear again.

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, that wouldn't make any sense, so that didn't happen! Bob quickly became a high-ranked sniper alongside Bill! He is no longer a coward!

( To answer your question bawpotter, there is only Bill, Bob, Jill, and Jen!)
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕