Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunatley, the sniper was a bit off, so she used an arrow that had been purified in the fountain of youth! Bob turned young again!

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, this made Chuck Norris turn old again, even older than before, and she easily was able to kidnap them and take them further into the catacombs!
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, Chuck Norris had an alien dad who he never knew about which meant he had powers, so when he was thinking that he wanted everything to be back to normal, everything went back to normal

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately the dog was rejected by the women, as he was not a toy poodle. So he went back and saved bob. They then escaped to? well nobody really knows.

Host(ess)
    I accidentally posted wrong I mean mob rejected him and he lived happily ever after with bob in some secret place

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, what was forever to him when he was living in his secret place was only days, so he died on the second day he was there, an old, aged man, living only one day in his hideout :P

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, this wasn't true since Bob had become youthful again! So Bob, tracked down all his friends/frenemies for poor Jerry Lee II's funeral

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, they all died after drinking beer and watching the movie Hangover.... XD

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, since everyone involed in this story died, jackroc came up with another character who would go on an adventure of his own! His name it George and his story starts like this: One day George was walking down the street when he realised....

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, his friend Bob had died.

(this isn't so fun anymore.)