Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunately, bawpotter decided that we need a family tree going on here. But sadly, there was a time elapse and Ben and Jen turned 10 and all the adults turned 40.

Bob= Father of Jen, Brother of Judy, Husband of Jill
    Bill= Father of Ben, Brother of Jill, Husband of Judy
    Ben= Son of Bill and Judy, Nephew of Bob and Jill
    Jill= Mother of Jen, Sister of Bill, Wife of Bob
    Judy= Mother of Ben, Sister of Bob, Wife of Bill
    Jen= Daughter of Bob and Jill, Niece of Bill and Judy

I hope this family tree helps you.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately they lost the copy of the family tree and another time lapse occurred and Ben and Jen are now 70.

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, time travel had been invited, and the whole family traveled back in time to before the first time lapse! 
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, this meant that they would have to convince their past selves to never marry!

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Fortunately, bawpotter came in (again) and decided to change everything back that way the kids were 10 and the adults were 40. Bawpotter also completely closed the time travel system, so no more time changing. Please, I really mean it.

Unfortunately, the local KFC was closed, so Bob, Bill, Ben, Jill, Judy, and Jen decided to go to the KFC in the next town over.

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, the time traveling portal closing meant the other portal/void that Chuck Norris disappeared into was open, and Chuck Norris came out and joined Bob and the sniper Jill and their family!

(if you won't let me change it then I'm unleashing Chuck Norris again, and this time you can NEVER get rid of him!
    So bawpotter and all the rest: you don't get tired of Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris gets tired of you! And it's my birthday, so I can do whatever I want!!! 

Please, no Chuck Norris. I am begging you. Also, Jill is no longer a sniper, she is a very nice mother and wife.

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately a completely random ufo crashed sending bob into a magical room which controlled time and space. So bob then decided to make himself never have gone to the pool the first day. So when transported back in time (sorry bawpotter) bob went to a secret place where he was never found.

Host(ess)
    P.s. he lived happily ever after and a new character named chloe walked out of her apartment