Thread: Storm shade dragon in Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper

Storm shade dragon in Leaderboard

The four hour dragon, stormshade , needed for leaderboard shows up as a black square on IOS but on Android, the egg is shown. That should be corrected, thanks

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    The four hour dragon, stormshade , needed for leaderboard shows up as a black square on IOS but on Android, the egg is shown. That should be corrected, thanks
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team at Storm8 know, and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to force close or reinstall the game for the changes to be reflected.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team at Storm8 know, and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to force close or reinstall the game for the changes to be reflected.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature
    Thank you, but their quick fix did not work. It is still a black box on IOS but on Android the graphics are right. I did force stop it on IOS but am unwilling to bother reinstalling the game. I do thank you for your effort and thus I see no need for me to submit a support ticket