Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MARCH EVENT: Funtime Fossils - 2021 Mar 2

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hi all,

May I know if the Gold Sale has been appearing lesser these days? ★

No sale for a while .. and yes I do spend alot (: ★
    The gold sale is random from player to play and is usually not universal across all players at once. You may not have sales at the same time as your neighbors. Sometimes they don’t appear for a few days, but I would keep an eye out.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Oh, this game....I'm getting frustrated with it and BAM - dino type dragons and I'm all excited again because we haven't had new dino types in FOREVER!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Oh, this game....I'm getting frustrated with it and BAM - dino type dragons and I'm all excited again because we haven't had new dino types in FOREVER!
    Nevermind,
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'll just say it: I was really excited for new Dino dragons, too, but these ones don't look very dinosaurish or reptilian, in my opinion. I mean, the original Dino dragons all look like real dinosaurs: Pterodactyl, T Rex, Triceraptops, even Nautilus. These are just the same dragon shapes we always get.

They made all those beast type critters that look like something other than dragons. I was really hoping that these would also look like dinosaurs. How about a Brontosaurus at least? And some raptors!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, I'll just say it: I was really excited for new Dino dragons, too, but these ones don't look very dinosaurish or reptilian, in my opinion. I mean, the original Dino dragons all look like real dinosaurs: Pterodactyl, T Rex, Triceraptops, even Nautilus. These are just the same dragon shapes we always get.

They made all those beast type critters that look like something other than dragons. I was really hoping that these would also look like dinosaurs. How about a Brontosaurus at least? And some raptors!
    Or at the very least they could have recolored some of the original dino types

Maybe the current Tales event "Dinovolution" is their way of explaining this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12