Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oyster Festival Event - 2021 February 24

Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    I can’t get rid of the oyster shuckers. I’m trying to unload them through the newspaper and it won’t let me get rid of them.
    I’m not interested in this event, but since I am still sending lots of plane orders to fill goals in the Full of Love Event, I don?t want these piling up in my barn.

I already had to purchase several oyster shucking tables at 2,000 coins each, just to get rid of the shuckers. I don’t like wasting coins though.
    Can anything be done?
    Looks like there is a bug that doesn’t allow you to sell the item. Whenever you click on the “Sell” button it does nothing. I think the issue is with the maximum price. Hopefully Judy can report this for us when she gets on either tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have reported the Oyster Shuckers not being able to be sold or dumped.

New Resident

Shuckers

This is happening to me too and I don?t have the money to spend 2000 to get rid of 1 item in my barn. PLEASE FIX ASAP
    I can?t get rid of the oyster shuckers. I?m trying to unload them through the newspaper and it won?t let me get rid of them.
    I?m not interested in this event, but since I am still sending lots of plane orders to fill goals in the Full of Love Event, I don?t want these piling up in my barn.

I already had to purchase several oyster shucking tables at 2,000 coins each, just to get rid of the shuckers. I don?t like wasting coins though.
    Can anything be done?

New Resident
    Thank you Judy. Will they do an update or will it just get fixed?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbyart View Post
    Thank you Judy. Will they do an update or will it just get fixed?
    They will suddenly start being able to be sold

New Resident
    I can?t get rid of the oyster shuckers. I?m trying to unload them through the newspaper and it won?t let me get rid of them.
    I?m not interested in this event, but since I am still sending lots of plane orders to fill goals in the Full of Love Event, I don?t want these piling up in my barn.

I already had to purchase several oyster shucking tables at 2,000 coins each, just to get rid of the shuckers. I don?t like wasting coins though.
    Can anything be done?
    SAMEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not have said it better myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef

Can anything be done?
    Same, my storage is filling up with un sellable oyster shuckers. I do not want to participate and will not use my coins to buy something that will give me yet more items I won't use and won't be able to sell for $2000.

Oyster Shuckers can now be sold in the Market (they can't be bought, however). This should help clear up inventory space.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Oyster Shuckers can now be sold in the Market (they can't be bought, however). This should help clear up inventory space.
    How 'bout two mochas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Wonderful, thanks!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast