Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRAGON TALES: End of an Era - 2021 Feb 19

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so finished it all. i already have juliette dragon. i know i could hatch it and evolve it and then disenchant. or take the farm boosts. opinions?
    I always take the Farm Boosts. I can get an ultra-rare dragon to disenchant anytime, but getting three of these 10x boosts takes some doing in bingo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bonneblu View Post
    QUESTION: I?m requesting friendly letters. I had one of my neighbors send a Mystic Map. I haven?t requested ANYTHING for a LONG TIME! WHY, WHY, WHY did they not receive my request for a friendly letter? That is STUPID!

We also need an easier way to find out if one of our neighbors have quit playing!
    I'm still getting requests for Friendly Letters, and the event is over. I know that some people start later so have an extra day to request, but it's crazy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I always take the Farm Boosts. I can get an ultra-rare dragon to disenchant anytime, but getting three of these 10x boosts takes some doing in bingo.
    Really? You must have some great luck breeding if you can get UR's to d/c on a regular basis.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Really? You must have some great luck breeding if you can get UR's to d/c on a regular basis.
    You’ve been getting quite a bit of PMs, might need to move some

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You’ve been getting quite a bit of PMs, might need to move some
    I had no idea. Thank you for letting me know. I fixed it.

I'm so excited that this month we are having Dino dragons! Not sure how dino-ish they look, but at least now I will have Dino type habitats and can get rid of the Dino habs that only hold 3 dragons. One of my accounts is collecting all Dino types - it has Old Bones and Nautilus, but has never been able to breed Triceratops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12