Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "End of an Era" sounds ominous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Super happy to hear it! All content that goes into the game is under my direction, so yes they are my concepts. We've got great artists that execute on the designs, but they come from my noodle

As much as I do like to try and poke into the forums every once in a while, the fact that those dragons were made was a total coincidence. I've been working on Dragon Story for close to six years now, so I generally have a good idea when to fold certain types/colors back into the mix.

Hey, Amerirish! Thank you as well! I'm glad you've enjoyed the content! Hopefully, you'll find more to your liking on the way. Expansions require a lot of resources on our end so typically end up being difficult to implement, but I will certainly consult with my team to see what we may be able to do in the future.
    I second the need for more land and also, switch out some of those Maps prizes for Marble Key prizes if you are keeping this change of Tale-Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community-Leaderboard. It is taking me 2 months to clear just ONE spot right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    HEY! I tried replying to your message yesterday but your inbox is full!
    Hi! I cleared my PM box yesterday. Sorry about that I did not realize.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi! I cleared my PM box yesterday. Sorry about that I did not realize.
    It's fine... I missed the notification for like..how long? yeah...

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping it's really the end of an era of Leaderboard and Tales! Now it's taking forever to craft marble keys. If S8 goin to reduce the frequency of the World Events, at least give us marble keys for prizes in some of the chapters of Tales. What's the point of giving us maps which is basically useless for longtime players?

I agree, since I can't mine anymore. It takes forever to get one. I can't do the challenge s.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Ha! Part of me considered if anyone would find the title ominous and thought about changing it XD. It means nothing! Just a name. You win some, you lose some </3
    Hi flatfoot...I know this is the forum for Dragon Story but since you’re a designer for Fantasy Forest as well could you please inform us with what’s going on with that game? Has S8 stopped supporting that game? My daughter and I just started playing in December and now there’s no events or sales (only gold sales). Kinda upsetting because we both really liked that one. Also...the sales in Bakery & Restaurant have been very limited lately....will they be the next to go? It’s sad to see them go downhill when they have such great potential.

Such a bummer this new common is a ridgeback & crusader blocker...
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 02-20-21 at 01:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12