Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "End of an Era" sounds ominous

Executive Chef

"End of an Era" sounds ominous

So, we have yet another Dragon Tales. I was really hoping for a World Event in order to have time to save up some more food. The name of this Dragon Tales is "End of an Era." Does that sound ominous to anyone else? Am I missing some reference?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I dont know, but I am so tired of Tales events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So, we have yet another Dragon Tales. I was really hoping for a World Event in order to have time to save up some more food. The name of this Dragon Tales is "End of an Era." Does that sound ominous to anyone else? Am I missing some reference?
    I thought the exact same thing Like it's the last event ever in the game
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I thought the exact same thing Like it's the last event ever in the game
    Yes, that's what it sounded like to me, too, and then none of the dragon's names seem to have anything to do with the name. Like, if they made a bunch of doomsday type dragons I would think maybe it was just a theme, albeit a weird theme for a month of Valentine type dragons, but the dragons are "Glitzy," "Preppy," "Expression," and "Starcrossed."

Starcrossed, by the way, says its origin is "Roaring Good Times," but it is part of this event. And the popup for the Lantern Dragon says "Light up your with with a Lantern Dragon!" I mean, they can't even be bothered to proofread their stuff before they put it up!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Ha! Part of me considered if anyone would find the title ominous and thought about changing it XD. It means nothing! Just a name. You win some, you lose some </3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Ha! Part of me considered if anyone would find the title ominous and thought about changing it XD. It means nothing! Just a name. You win some, you lose some </3
    Ah, it's so great to hear from you, Flatfoot! Thank you so much for visiting us and letting us know it isn't bad news!

BTW, there have been some great dragons lately! I know you design dragons. I don't know if you also design habitats or decor, but I have really been enjoying the decor and the points giving thingies these last few months.

I thought there might be some S8 staff "lurking" about because a couple of us mentioned that we like the black and pink dragons and voila! There were new black/pink type dragons, and I said that I am collecting all of the gemstone type dragons, and voila again, there was a gemstone dragon in the mine this month.

Thanks for all you do, Nick!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Thanks for giving us the good news Also, I just want to say that the recent habitat designs have been spectacular. I am nearly out of room though so could you ask if there's any possibility of new land in the near future? Much love
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    BTW, there have been some great dragons lately! I know you design dragons. I don't know if you also design habitats or decor, but I have really been enjoying the decor and the points giving thingies these last few months.

I thought there might be some S8 staff "lurking" about because a couple of us mentioned that we like the black and pink dragons and voila! There were new black/pink type dragons, and I said that I am collecting all of the gemstone type dragons, and voila again, there was a gemstone dragon in the mine this month.
    Super happy to hear it! All content that goes into the game is under my direction, so yes they are my concepts. We've got great artists that execute on the designs, but they come from my noodle

As much as I do like to try and poke into the forums every once in a while, the fact that those dragons were made was a total coincidence. I've been working on Dragon Story for close to six years now, so I generally have a good idea when to fold certain types/colors back into the mix.

Thanks for giving us the good news Also, I just want to say that the recent habitat designs have been spectacular. I am nearly out of room though so could you ask if there's any possibility of new land in the near future? Much love
    Hey, Amerirish! Thank you as well! I'm glad you've enjoyed the content! Hopefully, you'll find more to your liking on the way. Expansions require a lot of resources on our end so typically end up being difficult to implement, but I will certainly consult with my team to see what we may be able to do in the future.

Yes I agree they look lovely! I wish habitats were offered as event prizes still. I would love to see a new type of dragon soon since we haven’t gotten one as well!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yes I agree they look lovely! I wish habitats were offered as event prizes still. I would love to see a new type of dragon soon since we haven’t gotten one as well!
    HEY! I tried replying to your message yesterday but your inbox is full!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast