Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
Super happy to hear it! All content that goes into the game is under my direction, so yes they are my concepts. We've got great artists that execute on the designs, but they come from my noodle

As much as I do like to try and poke into the forums every once in a while, the fact that those dragons were made was a total coincidence. I've been working on Dragon Story for close to six years now, so I generally have a good idea when to fold certain types/colors back into the mix.

Hey, Amerirish! Thank you as well! I'm glad you've enjoyed the content! Hopefully, you'll find more to your liking on the way. Expansions require a lot of resources on our end so typically end up being difficult to implement, but I will certainly consult with my team to see what we may be able to do in the future.
I second the need for more land and also, switch out some of those Maps prizes for Marble Key prizes if you are keeping this change of Tale-Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community-Leaderboard. It is taking me 2 months to clear just ONE spot right now!