Thread: Breeding mystery

Rhino Keeper

Breeding mystery

I have Tree Frog and Storm on the breeding den with a 27 hour timer but the breeding calculator doesn?t have any 27 hour dragons with that combo. I have double- and triple-checked my combo and the timer. Any idea what it could be?

Unfortunately, the forums cannot help with issues with the breeding calculator since that is not on this website or created by Storm8.

However I think that this dragon could be the Seasonal Dragon. It is currently on sale which means it is breedable for a limited time and takes 27 hours to breed I believe.

More info can be found here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Sept-6th-2016
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help!

I don?t have any issues with the calculator (and I know it?s not from Storm8) I just couldn?t figure out what it could be. Every 27 hour dragon I could find was either unbreedable or expired. Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Yep, sounds like Seasonal! I was lucky enough to get one, too.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Thanks for the help!

I don?t have any issues with the calculator (and I know it?s not from Storm8) I just couldn?t figure out what it could be. Every 27 hour dragon I could find was either unbreedable or expired. Thanks again!
    I think when old dragons show back up in the market they become breedable during that time even though they show as expired in the calculator.