Thread: Greaser - 2021 Feb 18

Greaser - 2021 Feb 18

Greaser This is a 10 days cruise.

The Greaser Cruise has arrived! Sandie is here to fawn over her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then she might bring back some coolness to your Restaurant!

Name:  25810767-6976-4EC7-B73E-B7C3566E3612.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  81.0 KB

Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, Sandie will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Drive-In Popcorn (gem recipe).

Name:  81E85595-860C-4D1C-BDDB-027AC4AAC6B6.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  31.8 KB

Gem Recipe
    Drive-In Popcorn - 10 garlic + 10 basil + 4 european butter + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
    Polar Burger - 8 beef + 8 eggs + 8 flour + 10 Classic Tire (Diner Stove)
    Fudgey Pie - 9 sugar + 9 eggs + 9 cream + 9 Classic Tire (Commercial Stove)
    Pink Lady - 10 sugar + 10 eggs + 10 eggs + 10 Classic Tire (Celebration Stove)

Name:  B1A99595-BA2D-4B9C-918C-747767D2A2DB.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  64.5 KB
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-19-21 at 12:15 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Glad to see another theme from a movie! I loved the other cruises like Christmas Carol from movies and the ones from TV shows like the one about Parks and Rec.
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-18-21 at 05:22 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Farm Supplier
    Another cruise?!? They are constantly rolling! I took a several year break from playing and they used to be more spread out. Are the cruise characters/special recipes ever repeated? Can I take time off and catch it on the next go? Or is it my one chance, because I do love popcorn... and I need recipes that have something other than the taribino sugar, all the last few require it and I don't get enough silver stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    Another cruise?!? They are constantly rolling! I took a several year break from playing and they used to be more spread out. Are the cruise characters/special recipes ever repeated? Can I take time off and catch it on the next go? Or is it my one chance, because I do love popcorn... and I need recipes that have something other than the taribino sugar, all the last few require it and I don't get enough silver stamps.
    Sometimes the decorations are repeated but that characters and recipes usually aren't. A few years ago they used to repeat characters and but they stopped that in 2018. I would recommend doing the cruise now if you really like the character/recipe. You can start a few days late if you would like.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    I am surprised to see a new decoration, initially I thought that "Cruisin' Danny" was the new character. Thank you S8!

It has been years since we've got a new decoration with a cruise, or maybe I'm forgetting... Can someone confirm ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I am surprised to see a new decoration, initially I thought that "Cruisin' Danny" was the new character. Thank you S8!

It has been years since we've got a new decoration with a cruise, or maybe I'm forgetting... Can someone confirm ?
    I think the last new decoration we got was the “Year of the Dog” wall decoration which was available in the Market during the 2018 Lunar New Year Cruise. There was also a new decoration during the 2017 Tale of the Mad Doctor Cruise titled “Mad Doctor” but I believe that is it in terms of decorations. I remember there being few new table/chair/wall/floor styles in the market in 2018 and early 2019 as well but those aren’t technically decorations.

It is very refreshing to see the new decoration and I am considering buying it. Goes perfectly with the Sandie character! They are both from a movie musical called “Greese.”

I made a separate thread for the decoration sale since it is not technically a cruise prize, but rather a sale:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...urant-Story-2)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator