Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My ambertooth is gone I was crafting it but I can't collect it. Usually they let you collect what you've been crafting even after the event has finished and then it turns into a deco. It's really frustrating

New Resident
    First time in a year I've not completed I think. I found this one hard as could not babysit it as I started training for a new role.
    Shame as would have loved a sparrow.

Accepting new neighbors request but don't always visit daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    My ambertooth is gone I was crafting it but I can't collect it. Usually they let you collect what you've been crafting even after the event has finished and then it turns into a deco. It's really frustrating
    I thought that's only true for Faerie Atrium prizes, but I could be wrong (in that case, sorry for my previous comment)

Rhino Keeper
    No you could collect from any crafting building as long as you started crafting it before the event finished. If it was part of a quest or side quest you wouldn't be able to get the reward of the quest but you could still collect the craft.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There have been quite a few events now where you have to collect all crafts before the end of the event. I double checked the original screens and unfortunately this time there was not info to indicate when crafts had to be collected by. As a general rule of thumb, it is prudent to be cautious and to collect everything before the timer runs out. If there is info to the contrary then it is indicated on crafting screens. There are several variations of how events end now depending on the format of the goals. If it's not clear for future events, let's work together to see if we can get this information well before an event ends.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637