Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Oh boy I should have been working on them. Thanks ShibuaCloth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I was talking about the ones you use gems to purchase. You get one free "set" and the option to purchase the other sparrow and/ or it's hatchling. The hatchling is way cuter and I would have bought it if it was the energy dropper. Sorry for any confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just crafted the hatchling. The animation is super cute where he goes up and down with the shell on his head. I am now crafting the Ambertooth
    Thanks for the clarification Galadraal!
    I love that the Hatchling is animated

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the sparrow stable turned into a stable stable post-event?! I would LOVE that. I don't have the haunted stable and would love a chance to have more than 2 for stable-centered events.

Also - I kept forgetting to mention - S8, can you please return your supportive, lovely posting needed event resources in the feature tab? It's been a bit laborious to scroll through the nature/plant/7 pages in thing in the market to get to dead trees. It's so very helpful and convenient when you help out w the feature tab. : )

Thanks! Best to all, especially for the second bottleneck of slippery fish! As others have posted, crafting a couple dozen wells over time is really the trick.

Rhino Keeper
    So after you choose a sparrow to craft do the additional goals to allow you to craft the other sparrow & hatchling (a spare sparrow & walking on emerald eggshells (?) only show up if you pay 400 gems or are these additional goals if you do not choose to buy the other sparrow? I’m assuming they are goals triggered by purchasing the other sparrow for 400 gems but I just want to make sure before i choose which sparrow to craft as I don’t have 400 gems.
    Last edited by Princess4110; 02-28-21 at 03:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    So after you choose a sparrow to craft do the additional goals to allow you to craft the other sparrow & hatchling (a spare sparrow & walking on emerald eggshells (?) only show up if you pay 400 gems or are these additional goals if you do not choose to buy the other sparrow? I’m assuming they are goals triggered by purchasing the other sparrow for 400 gems but I just want to make sure before i choose which sparrow to craft as I don’t have 400 gems.
    They show up after you decide on the one you want, and is only made using gems. You cannot craft both without spending gems.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'd be curious to know which sparrow people chose. I think I am going to choose the teal colored one. The area I'm putting it in already has a lot of brown/rust.

And is anyone besides me working on the ambertooth/golden tooth? I like fur on the ambertooth better. But I made the golden tooth first because I like the ****** better. I'm working to make one of each.

Fashion Designer
    I chose the Topaz sparrow because I like how the hatchling is a different color from the shell and where I end up putting the sparrow will have a lot of green. The red color will go better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	494F632F-D806-4F07-97FC-2C4AD9420CCE.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	58604

I did end up crafting the Goldentooth, but he will probably stay in storage because I am usually maxed on his items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'd be curious to know which sparrow people chose. I think I am going to choose the teal colored one. The area I'm putting it in already has a lot of brown/rust.

And is anyone besides me working on the ambertooth/golden tooth? I like fur on the ambertooth better. But I made the golden tooth first because I like the ****** better. I'm working to make one of each.
    I think I'm going for the Emerald set (green). Not based on where I wanna put them, I just like the color more.
    I have 2 of each of the Tooths and I'm working on 3 each. I always try to craft as many things as possible, even if I don't need the drops right now.
    They can always come in handy in events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've had most success with wells. I've had fish continue to drop irregularly from hydronous hollow, fall pond, and swampy pond. Mermaid pond has been a lot more stingy. I've not received any from Lorelei's fountain, koi pond or blossom bridge. Pond drop is extremely poor. I'm collecting from these (9 wells, 2 hydronous hollows, fall and swampy pond) each time I log in using just 13 energy. I'm not doing too badly with doing it this way. While I'm not doing this every two hours, it could be done. My sparrow dome is level 4.
    I haven?t gotten ONE slippery fish from a well. Or from anything other than my two ponds. I have Lorelei?s pond and the marsh one and the mermaid pond, too, and I haven?t gotten one fish from any of them. 😢

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I haven?t gotten ONE slippery fish from a well. Or from anything other than my two ponds. I have Lorelei?s pond and the marsh one and the mermaid pond, too, and I haven?t gotten one fish from any of them. ��
    Maybe it's a good idea to work on gathering more Ponds and Wells. For event drops it's safest (most reliable) to stick to those 2.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-01-21 at 04:04 AM.