Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The spawning rate of the Goldentooth from the Dead Trees and Cows is worse than abysmal. This will be a long, arduous task to craft these 2 beasts.
    I didn't spawn a golden tooth from dead trees until I finished crafting a sparrow seed.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 02-18-21 at 01:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Giselle, did you finish the first craft? My dead trees didn’t spawn a monster until after I was on step 3. Then it showed up after 2 trees.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Need 5 buckles from sawmills for the next forge craft, sparrow bridle. 2 hr craft.

Luckily, my sawmills were sitting around: 1 buckle total. : ( So, not a guaranteed drop. Already a bottleneck. Sad face. Hopefully multiples can also drop??

Ps edit add: wells are awesome. They take up way less space than ponds and you can craft as many as you like. Yay for slipper fish in the wells! Ok, I can smile about that. : )
    I also got 1 belt buckle total from my first collection of the sawmills. I hope they can drop multiples otherwise we can’t even craft the first one until tomorrow best case.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know yet if it's an Ivy drop or a maybe troll camp drop coming at us?

Thanks, K♡

Fashion Designer
    ATTENTION S8

Is this a mistake? Normally we'd need 1 buckle and 5 hides. Since sawmills drops are not guaranteed there's now way we'll be able to finish.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2033AE8C-6AEF-423F-B930-F45A581DF26C.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	58524

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Need 5 buckles from sawmills for the next forge craft, sparrow bridle. 2 hr craft.

Luckily, my sawmills were sitting around: 1 buckle total. : ( So, not a guaranteed drop. Already a bottleneck. Sad face. Hopefully multiples can also drop??

Ps edit add: wells are awesome. They take up way less space than ponds and you can craft as many as you like. Yay for slipper fish in the wells! Ok, I can smile about that. : )
    I wonder if this is wrong. It seems it should be 1 buckle from sawmills and 5 hides instead of the other way around.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmmm....tree grubs are not dropping from dead trees? Is the info incorrect? Thx!

Fashion Designer
    I'm on step 3, still waiting for buckles from the sawmills. I just collected from Ivy's and got a leather belt.

Farm Supplier
    How long does it take to craft the sparrow feed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Hmmmm....tree grubs are not dropping from dead trees? Is the info incorrect? Thx!
    The info is correct. They do drop from Dead Trees. However the grubs are a rare drop so you will have to chop several trees before you get one.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast