Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I like the assets from this event but I live in Texas and have had spotty phone internet for the past while. I went to work and finally had a strong signal to at least start playing (I'd play and then the game would roll back constantly because it wasn't *really* connecting to the server or staying connected) and while pressing Next on the story cards, and waiting for the game to lag and load . . . it decided to press on my Ivy's Hut. Of COURSE the only thing it clicked was Ivy's Hut and STILL didn't load the card.

I restarted the game and while it didn't roll back my Workshop, it DEFINITELY remembered clicking Ivy's Hut. I'm so sad. I specifically didn't click on it knowing it'd be necessary. I'm already days behind. Sad.

Rhino Keeper
    The slippery fish are ridiculous by their absence and the grubs are about as bad, what?s the deal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    The slippery fish are ridiculous by their absence and the grubs are about as bad, what?s the deal?
    Yeh they slippery af. hahaha
    Pretty annoying.

Grubs are just a bonus item for free extras, so doesn’t really impact.
    I’d suggest just ignoring the grubs.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been pretty consistently averaging about 1 slippery fish per 10 collections from ponds.

Grubs have been about 1 every 10 dead trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I?m super frustrated with this event. I have 7 wells 7 ponds and 5 special ponds and I frequent get 0 slippery fish from collecting from all of them...

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the 20 Gem gift for crafting your first Amertooth/Goldentooth S8!

Even if your not participating in this event, it's a good opportunity to gain some free Gems.
    You need 50 Ambertooth that drop from the Ambertooth animal that spawns from Cows.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Agreed. I?m super frustrated with this event. I have 7 wells 7 ponds and 5 special ponds and I frequent get 0 slippery fish from collecting from all of them...
    This event is super frustrating with the awful drop rates.

Fashion Designer
    The slippery fish have gone from bad to ridiculous.
    Don't know how long I want to do that.
    I have 19 ponds and get one fish consistently. It was on the eleventh pond, then twelfth, then on the fourteenth.
    Now on the second last pond.
    I'm beat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The crafts and drops were fixed last night. If you are still experiencing additional issues in the event, please let me know. Thank you!
    Hi I?m not getting any of the Saber Tooth/Husk thing. When I defeat the Saber Beast I only get the green/blue bucket. Is there another monster to defeat for the tooth/husk?

Still having trouble with getting fish from the ponds.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I?m not getting any of the Saber Tooth/Husk thing. When I defeat the Saber Beast I only get the green/blue bucket. Is there another monster to defeat for the tooth/husk?

Still having trouble with getting fish from the ponds.

Thank you
    You need an Ambertooth from cows