Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We've resolved the issue with the Bridle Bits and the Leather Straps. You should be able to get them now. There was also an issue where the craft ingredients for the Sparrow Saddle and the Sparrow Saddle were swapped, so you may have seen some quest and craft ingredients change. We really apologize for any inconvience!

For clarification, Sabre Fangs come from Ambertooth, not Goldentooth. You can find Ambertooth monsters around the Cows.

I have not read the entire thread, but if the issue was that the items are not dropping, it hasn't been resolved for everyone. I just collected from Ivy and did not receive a strap and chopped 4 crab apple trees with not one single drop from any of them.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I got bridle bits from both Aspen and Crab Apple trees. Thanks S8 for working on fixes!

Could not test out Ivy since her hut will not be ready for a couple hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    S8 - I bought the pack that gave me 5 silver buckles so I'd have enough to craft the bridle. I didn't want to wait to try and get them from the sawmills. Then I used the 5 to craft the bridle. Now the requirements have changed. I feel like you should give us back our 5 silver buckles since we had to use them in error for the bridle (or reverse the pack I bought to get them). I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasted 5 buckles and/or spent money due to errors in the programming of the game. Please make this right for those of us who tried to proceed through this flawed event.

You should be able to tell which players bought the pack. Not sure if you can tell who used the 5 buckles to make the bridle.
    I bought the pack too. I submitted a request to support to return the other 4 buckles since they changed it from 5 to only 1 while my item was crafting. SOOOOOOOO many bugs in this one. :0(

I just collected from Ivy Hut. The goal said I collected a (whatever we get from Ivy). But in the magic forge it says I do not have one. Drop rate from aspen trees is horrible. Planted some crab apple trees but they are not grown yet. Love the art, but the bugs are terrible.

Farm Supplier
    We've resolved the issue with the Bridle Bits and the Leather Straps. You should be able to get them now. There was also an issue where the craft ingredients for the Sparrow Saddle and the Sparrow Saddle were swapped, so you may have seen some quest and craft ingredients change. We really apologize for any inconvience!

For clarification, Sabre Fangs come from Ambertooth, not Goldentooth. You can find Ambertooth monsters around the Cows.
    Will you please refund the extra 4 buckles that were consumed before this was adjusted? Some of us paid for the bundle. Many thanks for fixing please.

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    Will you please refund the extra 4 buckles that were consumed before this was adjusted? Some of us paid for the bundle. Many thanks for fixing please.
    Please submit a ticket to our support team so they can assist you!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    After that last message, I tried to collect from Ivy and got only one Ivy's antidote and a purple petal. Worst collection ever. And no, I'm not maxed on anything.
    Wow! Just returned to the game (see my last post above from 21 minutes ago) and got to collect from Ivy again! Good drop including the event item!

Thanks!
    Last edited by yasalaam; 02-18-21 at 10:42 PM. Reason: clarification

Executive Chef
    After rebooting the game, trees are now dropping the Spurs. Dead trees are not spawning the gold sabretooth. I imagine it will drop again once I get to the next step. I'm also holding off on collecting from sawmills until the next step.

Farm Supplier

While technically true, this is also spin to minimize how poor this event has rolled out. Many have had their event start impacted (step changes, ivy not dropping supplies) and have been set back at least a day.

I know I?m not alone in this, but I saw the step change and saw an ivy drop so collected from her. No drop and now I wait 12 hours before I can try again.

Generally speaking, we accept that things are not always going to be perfect and that you will work to fix the issues that arise as quickly as you can. But these partial fixes that lead to additional issues are problematic. Don?t rush the fix. Tell us there is a problem, you are working on it, and fix it the first time. Fixing it right is WAY more important than fixing it fast.

Rhino Keeper
    Argh. Collected from Ivy and no event drops. Super frustrated.