Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Thanks for the invites everyone!

Update: slippery fish drops are still non-existent, but the grubs from the dead trees have increased. Silver lining!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Just realized that one of the goals later on is to ask your friends to send you something. This is going to be a problem for me as I haven?t added any new friends in six or seven years, and most of mine don?t play anymore. I think I have four friends total who are active. anyone want a new neighbor? My Storm8 ID is AngellFarm harking back to my days on Farm Story back in 2010.

Sent you a request! My user name is ~YasQween (with some ridiculous emojis after it Which won?t show up here). I play throughout the day as I currently have no life and literally nothing better to do. I don?t visit neighbors much anymore but I DO send requested materials quickly. My kingdom is a total mess from the time I redecorated for a screenshot to post here. Don?t judge.

Fashion Designer
    Just realized that one of the goals later on is to ask your friends to send you something. This is going to be a problem for me as I haven?t added any new friends in six or seven years, and most of mine don?t play anymore. I think I have four friends total who are active. anyone want a new neighbor? My Storm8 ID is AngellFarm harking back to my days on Farm Story back in 2010.
    I just invited you to be my neighbor. I don't visit often, but I answer requests consistently and play throughout the day. Game kingdom is Nancelot.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Angellfarm, I also just invited you. I don't visit but login to the game several times a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandcopper View Post
    Just invited you as well (land name Copperia).
    You can add me too! Arias or ajohn2508!

Efit: didnt catch the right post with my reply. Sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    You can add me too, Arias or ajohn2508!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the invites everyone!

Update: slippery fish drops are still non-existent, but the grubs from the dead trees have increased. Silver lining!
    I sent an invite as well. I have had a few slippery fish drop, but after chopping lots of dead trees (I haven't kept track of how many), I have had a grand total of two grubs.

Rhino Keeper

Go away toxic spirit.

Um...what are you doing here? I vanquished your storyline ages ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26FAEC40-D717-4422-B249-F47ADFB8EC80.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	58559

A glitch, you say? Well then, I wont fight you, but I will fart on you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F265EEE-BDF6-449D-BB00-E688630C5D8C.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	58560

You?re all welcome to add me too. BellatrixBee

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeap - Sawmills are still droping like .....1 in what...20 - 30?
    I am on goal 6 and it seems like sawmills have stopped dropping buckles all together. With all these bugs I am uncertain if the drop rate is just crazy low or if they are bugged. I'll keep trying over the weekend, but fear that these buckles are more of a bottle neck than the leather straps from Ivy.