Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Try, dead trees
    Help? Is anyone else having problems with game resetting. Chopped dead trees, got 2 grubs, game reset, no grubs and lost my energy. I had just opened game so that?s not the problem.

Host(ess)
    I?m worse off now. Nothing from Ivy?s Hut and chopped three Crabapple trees with one drop.

Fashion Designer
    Two collections from sawmills and buckle drops are disappointing - only 1/4.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 has messed up the saddles and bridles.
    We can’t get the drops of the correct item to move past goal 3 because the wrong drops are activated.
    Please fix Storm8.
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I am so so sooo confused. When I was playing earlier it said collect silver buckle from sawmill which luckily my sawmill dropped at first go so I have two in inventory and my goal book said 2/5. When I logged in second time and collected from sawmills zero drop(ok I went dang) and then when I checked goal book it saws 0/5 and instead of silver buckle it says bridle bits (collect from sawmills) and in magic forge it says collect from crab apple trees. Also it say collect from ivy to get leather strap from ivys. So I was holding collecting from ivy but when I saw it asked for it in the magic forge I went ahead and collected from ivy but she didn’t want to give me any....urg his ivy drop random??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DBA95B33-BB83-489D-A87D-FB3C1D6A0D0D.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	58533

Name:	36C32021-87A6-4CB3-9391-8C313A74E08E.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	58534

Name:	BA9C4FBD-02BE-4F68-9035-DFEC15FA5EF0.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	58535

Name:	1CA21251-9BB4-4152-9EB7-476E4BE6A9E5.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	58536 I am still on goal 3

Executive Chef
    Think I?m going to bail on this one. Too buggy, drops are terrible, and do I really need another creature who drops 3 energy which I can make just by being patient for 10 minutes?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    0 from crab apple tree
    1 drop from 4 saw mills
    0 from Ivy.

This event is completely massed up. Got nothing from Ivy and three trees only gave one of the Bridle Bits

Rhino Keeper
    Every event I tell myself I will wait several hours so glitches can be smoothed out but I never listen to my own advice!

Looks like some programming switched up partway through. I was holding off on my Ivy collection just in case....and now that task has come up/changed and after Ivy collection no item was given. I’ve also done 2 Sparrow races and wonder if my buckles are still valid? Having Ivy not drop can be an event dealbreaker now that I am at a high level. Eep!

My aspen trees are yielding a good amount of bridle bits though! I was chopping them for the academy and wondering what the heck they were for hahaha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thank you for the reports! The team is looking into the issues and we will provide an update as soon as possible.
    Well they changed it, but they screwed it up. Ivy's hut did not drop the leather strap! all they did was switch the materials needed, but they didn't change the coding to match the event coding! I want my IV strap back and can you all just fix it. Don't just change the requirements without changing the event coding sheesh even I can figure that out.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast