Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    Generally speaking, we accept that things are not always going to be perfect and that you will work to fix the issues that arise as quickly as you can. But these partial fixes that lead to additional issues are problematic. Don?t rush the fix. Tell us there is a problem, you are working on it, and fix it the first time. Fixing it right is WAY more important than fixing it fast.
    How about just TESTING the event before you release it instead of waiting for players to tell you that it does not work and then scrambling to fix it?

Farm Supplier
    I’m also getting nothing from sawmills or buckles from my trees since yesterday. So I am part way through part 3 and stuck.

Farm Supplier
    Did dead trees stop spawning Goldentooth and Ambertooths? I chopped 5 and nothing spawned?
    I'm so confused with this event.

Farm Supplier
    I got one drop out of 8 tries at the sawmills. Is anyone else having this problem still?

Rhino Keeper
    I have not once spawned a monster from dead trees but spawning them from cows is good chance. I’ve gotten bridle bits from all trees. I’m on goal 3 and it has Ivy and nothing says anything about sawmills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Did dead trees stop spawning Goldentooth and Ambertooths? I chopped 5 and nothing spawned?
    I'm so confused with this event.
    I?m spawning from dead trees but for me dead trees are hardly dropping bugs for me. I just spent 180 energy on chopping dead trees just to get 2 bugs. I guess I won?t be going on any sparrow race adventures except maybe a couple if I ignore completing the 14 day event and use all my energy chopping dead trees!

Fashion Designer
    I've not got a buckle since yesterday (before the "fix'").

I did get the strap from this morning's Ivy collection though.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I've not got a buckle since yesterday (before the "fix'").

I did get the strap from this morning's Ivy collection though.
    I got exactly the same as you this morning the strap from Ivy but no buckle from sawmills since yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    Skipping this one. Collected from Ivy twice with no drop. Collected from 10 ponds 4 times and got a total of 4 fish. Bushes are only giving me toxic spirits (finished the elemental quest a month ago). No sign of the sabretooths anywhere. Oh well... the birds are cute but not this cute.
    I am also getting toxic spirits from bushes yet finished that quest some time ago.
    22 collections from ponds gave me 3 slippery fish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    I have not once spawned a monster from dead trees but spawning them from cows is good chance. I?ve gotten bridle bits from all trees. I?m on goal 3 and it has Ivy and nothing says anything about sawmills.
    If S8 doesn't change requirements, we will need 22 golden tooth to spawn from dead trees. Once I was on that goal they spawned easily from the dead trees. The monster that spawns from cows goes does not drop the hide.

I am regularly getting only 2 slippery fish from my 21 ponds/wells.

Right now I have parked a Saber tooth that spawns from cows.
    I chopped all my dead trees and am 1 bug short of being able to complete 9 sparrow adventures.

Thanks to stored energy, I am essentially just waiting for Ivy for 10 days.