Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just got buckles from both my sawmills; lucky I guess. Got one Goldentooth from three dead trees chopped; no grubs. They are infrequent for sure.

Drops are so slow. 40 ponds= 0 Slippery Fish.

Edited: after lurking around 8 or 9 years this is my first post!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Drops are so slow. 40 ponds= 0 Slippery Fish.

Edited: after lurking around 8 or 9 years this is my first post!
    Welcome!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hello AngellFarm.

I am thinking that the golden tooth (spawn dead trees) only drops hide and the ambertooth (span by cows) only drops fangs. If anyone can confirm or deny, that would be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hello AngellFarm.

I am thinking that the golden tooth (spawn dead trees) only drops hide and the ambertooth (span by cows) only drops fangs. If anyone can confirm or deny, that would be great.
    Yup that’s the case apparently!

First time posting as a long time player and lurker of the forum as well.

I too am frustrated with the pond drop rates as well as dead trees. I bought 2 of the gem trees for sale and out of 15 hits I’m only getting stringy moss , no bugs. I was curious if anyone else bought them and had the same issue? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I am giving up.

The fish are by far the biggest bottleneck. Everything else drops at tolerable rate, but the fish are absurd.

Hello JLEB143. The bugs are usually intended to be a difficult spawn for the adventure. I wouldn't buy the gem trees unless you want them for decor. The adventure this time isn't dropping a reward. I would only do it for extra supplies (and most times the adventure gives the common drops, with occasionally a more rare drop). If you want to do the adventure, I recommend just harvest the regular trees, being prepared that each tree or two or three probably won't drop one. It will take a group of trees to get the grubs.

I am finding wells, hydronous hollow, autumn pond to be good sources of fish. I have maybe gathered one fish from a regular pond, so I've taken them out of my rotation.

Executive Chef
    I was sad at having to skip starting this event due to real-life crisis...the sparrows look cute and who doesn't love energy droppers? But now I am glad & am not attempting a start. Kudos to everyone who is still plugging along!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx