Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I chose the Topaz Sparrow. I would love to have both of them but I don’t want to pay 400 Gems. Maybe they will come back in a sale for those who want both. Good luck to all who are still working toward finishing.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I like that both colors seem well liked. I got the green. And I managed to make one ambertooth, and I've almost completed crafting my second gold tooth. I suspect I don't have enough time to get enough teeth to make a second ambertooth but I'm pleased to have one of each creature from the event.

Thank you S8 I found this event to be quite fun and relaxing. My favorite part of the storyline was after we find out the Baron stole gems from the nests, is caught, doesn't want to return the gems, finally capitulates with, "I cannot imagine these birds are that intelligent if they are this distracted by jewels. No intelligent creature is that infatuated by sparkling gems." LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I like that both colors seem well liked. I got the green. And I managed to make one ambertooth, and I've almost completed crafting my second gold tooth. I suspect I don't have enough time to get enough teeth to make a second ambertooth but I'm pleased to have one of each creature from the event.

Thank you S8 I found this event to be quite fun and relaxing. My favorite part of the storyline was after we find out the Baron stole gems from the nests, is caught, doesn't want to return the gems, finally capitulates with, "I cannot imagine these birds are that intelligent if they are this distracted by jewels. No intelligent creature is that infatuated by sparkling gems." LOL
    I also loved the Baron's comments. I do enjoy the humor in the game as well as the artwork

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know what happened. I usually finish events days before they are over. This time I am one Ivy collection short, plus the time it takes to craft the items at the end. I know I missed a few Ivy collections in the beginning before they fixed it, but I still should have finished in time. I’m wondering if I didn’t get a leather strap every time from Ivy, or the game rolled back and took it. I usually do a quick collect and don’t really pay attention to what I get.

Oh well! I didn’t see it on the first page, but how long does it take to craft the hatching?

Ugh! I was crafting a Goldentooth (my only one) and I figured the timer would continue past the end of the event. I would collect Goldentooth, then the building would become a deco. NOPE!! No Goldentooth. No 20 gems. Nothing. I finished everything else. Should I contact support to see if they?ll give me a Goldentooth? If I had known, I would have sped up the timer for Goldentooth and collected it before the event timer ended.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I don’t know what happened. I usually finish events days before they are over. This time I am one Ivy collection short, plus the time it takes to craft the items at the end. I know I missed a few Ivy collections in the beginning before they fixed it, but I still should have finished in time. I’m wondering if I didn’t get a leather strap every time from Ivy, or the game rolled back and took it. I usually do a quick collect and don’t really pay attention to what I get.

Oh well! I didn’t see it on the first page, but how long does it take to craft the hatching?
    Man, I'm with you! My game kept rolling back and while I ended up closer than I usually prefer, I had a few hours buffer . . . until I realized the game rolled back my last craft, it rolled back my upgrade, and rolled back the craft in the Sparrow Stable. I lost hours and hours I didn't have. Sadge.

I partially didn't have a good start because the event started while my state was iced over and had some cell phone/internet problems. Ah well. Hope everyone else is enjoying their rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    ??? i thought as long as our craft is started/or finished crafting before event actually ends, we still could collect our craft even after event ends??
    bummed that i will not get the hatchling because i didn’t pay much mind to collecting it on time for i thought it didn’t matter when we did, only mattered that craft is started before events end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Ugh! I was crafting a Goldentooth (my only one) and I figured the timer would continue past the end of the event. I would collect Goldentooth, then the building would become a deco. NOPE!! No Goldentooth. No 20 gems. Nothing. I finished everything else. Should I contact support to see if they?ll give me a Goldentooth? If I had known, I would have sped up the timer for Goldentooth and collected it before the event timer ended.
    Ouch! That must hurt.
    I wish you had asked here, we could have told you that's not the way it works alas.
    You can always try to contact customer service, but I have no idea if they do that sort of thing. (remember you can't discuss the outcome here on the forum)
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    ??? i thought as long as our craft is started/or finished crafting before event actually ends, we still could collect our craft even after event ends??
    bummed that i will not get the hatchling because i didn?t pay much mind to collecting it on time for i thought it didn?t matter when we did, only mattered that craft is started before events end.
    Same as hydarra, I wish you would have asked here, we could have told you that's not how it works.
    I'm so sorry you missed out on the Hatchling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post

I had a TERRIBLE time with this event and I even had to pay for the $10 package. I barely finished on time and I had to use some gems to speed up the sparrow and the hatchling. Fortunately, I only had to use 4 total and I got 20 so it worked out pretty well.

Executive Chef
    really.... so the finished dome only drops 700 coins? it couldn't even be over 1k like the others that were 1400 or 2k
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily