Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I will give Storm8 a chance to fix this and make it right, but if they don't I am done. I am way to busy at work to deal with this.
    I was 0/2 on the sawmills, 0 drops from Ivy, and 1 drop from chopping 9 crab apple trees. I will try other tress while I from more crab apple trees. I need something relaxing when work is so stressful. This is not fitting the bill.

Rhino Keeper
    My confusing issue is that in the goal it says to gather the leather strap and it is checked off, yet in the forge, for the bridle it shows that I do not have it ( and it is not in my inventory either). I figure that it is because my sawmill had dropped the buckle before the goal changed? The buckle is still in my inventory.

Is Ivy?s hut a random drop? I waited til I had the task to collect from her hut and I didn?t get a leather strap!

Executive Chef
    Here's the problem: history shows S8 isn't typically at work for another 15 hours. Ivy's Hut will be ready in 8 hours.

Do I chance collecting from Ivy (not get the leather strip) and keep Ivy on my schedule or wait until S8 fixes the problem and completely throw off my Ivy collection time?

Also, when do I waste more energy to figure out if trees finally drop the spurs (which, btw, before the "fix" a tree did drop Spurs for me)?

Fashion Designer
    S8 - I bought the pack that gave me 5 silver buckles so I'd have enough to craft the bridle. I didn't want to wait to try and get them from the sawmills. Then I used the 5 to craft the bridle. Now the requirements have changed. I feel like you should give us back our 5 silver buckles since we had to use them in error for the bridle (or reverse the pack I bought to get them). I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasted 5 buckles and/or spent money due to errors in the programming of the game. Please make this right for those of us who tried to proceed through this flawed event.

You should be able to tell which players bought the pack. Not sure if you can tell who used the 5 buckles to make the bridle.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-18-21 at 08:01 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto on the pack. Bought it, and now requirements have changed. Fenner?s to accelerate Ivy?s hut. Made the second craft. Disappeared. Can?t upgrade. This is ridiculously bad. I need credit on the $4.99 pack and the 21 gems spent to speed up ivy. #wantmymoneyback

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and twice in a row, I checked 26 ponds and got ONE fish. One.

I wasn?t going to complain about abysmal drop rates since most items are ready for collection relatively quickly and I at least got to the third part where it asks us to collect from ivy?s hut... and no drop! Come on guys! It?s bad enough we have to babysit the game to get through most of the events now adays, but the glitching is just something else and all I want to do is relax for an hour or two but this game isn?t what it used to be. I never complain but it?s like every every event has major glitches and I?m really about over it.

Farm Supplier
    Collected from Ivys hut and nothing. I have also chopped six crabapple trees and received zero stirrups. Hope all is fixed tomorrow or I will be sitting this one out.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast