Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

My Race for Sparrow Dome Supplies has been dropping Ivy’s Leather Strap about 50% of the time, it’s worth it if you have the tree grubs and golden apples.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Did you have any of the roll-backs after the force-close?
    For me it helps to force-close the game every time I play + force-close all other things that were open on my tablet (internet, reading apps), when I play Castle Story.
    The force-closing didn't help my game. It kept on rolling back and randomly removing and replacing the Dead Trees I placed.

I only ever have CS or DS running alone whenever I play them, that way the developers can't blame the cause on "too many apps running" when either of them crashes or acts up.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I always force close and restart all of S8's "story" games before I start playing them. I've come to realize that it doesn't actually help, (I believe that the problem lies in the games' synchronization error-trapping routines), but it comes in handy to be able to say, "I did force close and restart the game," in my explanations to support.

Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    My Race for Sparrow Dome Supplies has been dropping Ivy’s Leather Strap about 50% of the time, it’s worth it if you have the tree grubs and golden apples.
    Aren't the drops from Ivy's supposed to be guaranteed? They have been for me, so I've been getting two every day.

A couple things first of all I sent a suggestion to storm and they closed it’s saying that any suggestions should go to the forum. Am I and forgive me because I am new with us to understand that the powers that be from storm reads the forum and maybe looks at our suggestions?

I am very very frustrated with this event there is no way I’m ever going to get to the end due to the ponds and wells not dropping the item required. I’m lucky if I get three a day and trust me I’m on numerous times a day. How can we complete if we don’t have the drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Aren't the drops from Ivy's supposed to be guaranteed? They have been for me, so I've been getting two every day.
    I was referring to the Race for Sparrow Dome supplies...it generally drops 1 Leather Strap every other time, so this is a way to get more than 2 a day if you were only collecting from Ivy’s hut.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    A couple things first of all I sent a suggestion to storm and they closed it’s saying that any suggestions should go to the forum. Am I and forgive me because I am new with us to understand that the powers that be from storm reads the forum and maybe looks at our suggestions?

I am very very frustrated with this event there is no way I’m ever going to get to the end due to the ponds and wells not dropping the item required. I’m lucky if I get three a day and trust me I’m on numerous times a day. How can we complete if we don’t have the drop rate
    You may need to add more ponds and wells. I have 8 ponds and 20 + wells and usually drop #at least 3 grubs every collection time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The force-closing didn't help my game. It kept on rolling back and randomly removing and replacing the Dead Trees I placed.

I only ever have CS or DS running alone whenever I play them, that way the developers can't blame the cause on "too many apps running" when either of them crashes or acts up.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I always force close and restart all of S8's "story" games before I start playing them. I've come to realize that it doesn't actually help, (I believe that the problem lies in the games' synchronization error-trapping routines), but it comes in handy to be able to say, "I did force close and restart the game," in my explanations to support.
    I’m sorry you’re having so many roll-back problems, must be very frustrating.
    Sorry for bringing up the force-close thing.. for me it helps a lot, but alas that’s not the same for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You may need to add more ponds and wells. I have 8 ponds and 20 + wells and usually drop #at least 3 grubs every collection time.
    Wow that?s a lot of wells etc. You know for me I love this game because I love to create a kingdom not just have tons of the same object around. I really feel that these events first of all they should be spaced out and not start another one as soon as one ends. Second of all should not make it so difficult to get these items. It?s not like we have a lot of energy. The energy is all spent and you have no time to enjoy the game with the rest of your buildings etc. I know it?s only a game but it could really be a good game if Powers would be kind of ease up on stuff

Fashion Designer
    Pics for SC: (I love the hatchling!)
    Adult: 22 hr timer, 1x1, drops 2+ energy, 500 coins and soft feather
    Hatchling: 12 hr timer, 1x1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DFB12C79-08A9-4E87-8569-64320740228E.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	58572

Name:	100D1BC2-1AD2-4E4D-9680-49487C3E974C.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	58573
    Last edited by Melany77; 02-23-21 at 04:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just got a great haul from the stable so I think I will keep trying it!

Name:	45EF7124-1557-44AD-9A6E-FF3F8D710D77.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	58574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0678435D-8200-4A66-A48E-C8C6658CBA0D.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	58575