Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just did 10 ponds and 20 earlier plus 2 wells and o fish, could you please speed up the drops somewhat. Is everyone else doing any better or is it
    Just my castle?

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Just did 10 ponds and 20 earlier plus 2 wells and o fish, could you please speed up the drops somewhat. Is everyone else doing any better or is it
    Just my castle?
    Same for me. 20 collections of ponds/wells (mostly ponds) and only 1 fish.

Banned
    Geez S8 **** this event now. Send a cute pet and apologize again... who was in charge of this fiasco. These events are cut and paste. Same pattern. Why can you not get it right??????

Thank you for your reply teika, yes I usually buy and store the gem trees albeit in this instance I forgot to store them. So I chopped them down to about 17-18 per tree. Usually the gem trees/ bushes/ flowers that are offered set you ahead but I have been disappointed in drop rates around. I had sent out two hard earned adventures with lackluster drops as others have previously posted. So that?s was a done deal yesterday. I am getting further along than yesterday with the golden/ambertooth spawns, still waiting on sawmills and ivy as well. Fish are still scarce.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If S8 doesn't change requirements, we will need 22 golden tooth to spawn from dead trees. Once I was on that goal they spawned easily from the dead trees. The monster that spawns from cows goes does not drop the hide.

I am regularly getting only 2 slippery fish from my 21 ponds/wells.

Right now I have parked a Saber tooth that spawns from cows.

I chopped all my dead trees and am 1 bug short of being able to complete 9 sparrow adventures.

Thanks to stored energy, I am essentially just waiting for Ivy for 10 days.
    Arg I see now. I think my goals 3 & 4 may have been switched. On goal 4 now and it has the sawmills and golden tooth. Thankfully able to spawn them but rarely getting bugs.
    Looks like you?ll have some time to work on your kingdom lol.

Just realized that one of the goals later on is to ask your friends to send you something. This is going to be a problem for me as I haven?t added any new friends in six or seven years, and most of mine don?t play anymore. I think I have four friends total who are active. anyone want a new neighbor? My Storm8 ID is AngellFarm harking back to my days on Farm Story back in 2010.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Just realized that one of the goals later on is to ask your friends to send you something. This is going to be a problem for me as I haven?t added any new friends in six or seven years, and most of mine don?t play anymore. I think I have four friends total who are active. anyone want a new neighbor? My Storm8 ID is AngellFarm harking back to my days on Farm Story back in 2010.
    Just invited you; I play (multiple times) daily.

Just invited you as well (land name Copperia).

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I sent an invite too.

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome! Just invited you. Kingdom name is asgaard. I play multiple times a day.