Thread: Didn't receive Gems

Didn't receive Gems

Purchased gems, did not receive items.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry you're having this issue, sometimes purchases do not go through right away so there can be a delay. I know it's not a great answer but usually purchases do finalize immediately or within 48 hours but over the years I've had a few digital items that didn't show up until several days after the initial purchase! If you're uncomfortable waiting for the purchase, which is perfectly understandable, I've outlined the two most common ways to resolve the issue below.

Option #1 is to contact whichever App Store (most likely Google Play or Apple) your digital purchases go through and let them know you'd like to dispute the purchase so they can refund your money. You'll likely need to have the info on hand (such as your digital order number, time of purchase, etc.) all of which can be found on your device - if you're unsure where this info is on your specific device, you may need to search the internet to find out.

Option #2 is to Submit a Support Ticket with the s8 team and see if they can either push the order through to get your gems to you quicker or refund the money so you can try a new purchase without issue. If you open a ticket, be sure to include as much detail as possible (like order number, date of purchase, etc) so the team can hit the ground running on the fix.