Thread: Question about Crafting Habitats

Nightclub Owner

Question about Crafting Habitats

So if I were to craft a Habitat in the Spell Shop but I don't have any open spaces to place it, what happens? Does it go into storage or is it stuck in the spell shop until a space opens up? This is a critical question for me right now because I am grasping for straws on how to keep up with all the new habitats being issued every week.

With all due respect, please only answer if you are a 100% sure you know the answer. Much love
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So if I were to craft a Habitat in the Spell Shop but I don't have any open spaces to place it, what happens? Does it go into storage or is it stuck in the spell shop until a space opens up? This is a critical question for me right now because I am grasping for straws on how to keep up with all the new habitats being issued every week.

With all due respect, please only answer if you are a 100% sure you know the answer. Much love
    They get placed in your storage. You can craft as many as you want and they will be placed in storage if you don't have an open spot for it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They get placed in your storage. You can craft as many as you want and they will be placed in storage if you don't have an open spot for it.
    As always you are a fountain of wisdom and a blessing to us all here on the forum, deadpixel. I deeply appreciate your help and send many thanks to you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow, that's really nice to know! It would be great to have a couple ready to go if I need them. I have been toying with the idea of selling the gold boost towers - I have one Water Habitat left, 3 Fire, 4 Air, 4 Magic, 4 Green and I only collect gold a few times a day and get tons of gold anyway. getting rid of all of them would free up space for another habitat, at least.

I still have land to clear but with the decrease in Community Event, it is taking even longer to clear the Marble Island spots and it gets frustrating. I have been selling a 3 dragon habitat to make room for a 5 dragon habitat but the increase in Dragon Tales means an increase in dragons that have to be out. Leaderboard and Community, you just really need to hatch the one common dragon. Tales you have the common, chap 2, chap 7, and final dragon (if you want the item to craft tickets or whatever). I used to be able to buy 2 habitats a month, get rid of one 3 dragon habitat and be good....now I can't do that.

Add that to the fact that you cannot download the game on Android anymore....sigh....