Thread: Deleting Old Gifts

Deleting Old Gifts

It would be great to have that feature. To delete unwanted gifts. There is more that I would suggest like giving us a chance to get old goal stoves or buying older items

New Resident
    Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I’ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I’m an active player 24/7 I’ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn’t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
    - ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
    - ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
    ☑️
    - ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
    Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
    - Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
    - Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
    - GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
    Side Goal I can’t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetfairy14 View Post
    It would be great to have that feature. To delete unwanted gifts. There is more that I would suggest like giving us a chance to get old goal stoves or buying older items
    I agree with that, and option to delete unwanted gifts, stocking up in the inventory, it just takes away space.And it cause way to often to happen you will hear this message from your neighbours: Gifts maxed.
    Which means to many gifs in inventory, and you can?t receive any new gifts, cause the limit of what we can store has been reached.
    This should be more fairer, and there should be a delete button for gifts we no longer need.