Game gone nuts about level 13

Wow! This went from fun to no fun in a hurry. I was slowly saving up for the windmill, then about 7 other very expensive crafting buildings became available. Suddenly, all my delivery requests began to include things I either couldn't make yet, or fish that are very rare. Now I have to delete about 20 orders for every one I can fulfill. The ones I can fulfill are grossly underpriced, ie: 2 boxes of candy (3 hrs game time to make), for 70 coins. Hardly worth it, but no deliveries, no maps, no expansion, no fun. My barn is full because I have almost everything I need to expand, but can't make deliveries to get the last 2 maps....and also can't get screws & nails I need to get more barn & silo space.

All this started to go goofus at the same time the Valentine event was announced. I wonder if the bugs could be associated with the event? Also, I can't hope to participate in the event because all my coins went to the windmill, and it's very slow to make coins only using the market.

To top it off, I went to bed last night with 8 gems and woke up with 2. Any chance there's a solution on the horizon?

Casey