Thread: Game gone nuts about level 13

Game gone nuts about level 13

Wow! This went from fun to no fun in a hurry. I was slowly saving up for the windmill, then about 7 other very expensive crafting buildings became available. Suddenly, all my delivery requests began to include things I either couldn't make yet, or fish that are very rare. Now I have to delete about 20 orders for every one I can fulfill. The ones I can fulfill are grossly underpriced, ie: 2 boxes of candy (3 hrs game time to make), for 70 coins. Hardly worth it, but no deliveries, no maps, no expansion, no fun. My barn is full because I have almost everything I need to expand, but can't make deliveries to get the last 2 maps....and also can't get screws & nails I need to get more barn & silo space.

All this started to go goofus at the same time the Valentine event was announced. I wonder if the bugs could be associated with the event? Also, I can't hope to participate in the event because all my coins went to the windmill, and it's very slow to make coins only using the market.

To top it off, I went to bed last night with 8 gems and woke up with 2. Any chance there's a solution on the horizon?

Casey

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlingDame View Post

Wow! This went from fun to no fun in a hurry. I was slowly saving up for the windmill, then about 7 other very expensive crafting buildings became available. Suddenly, all my delivery requests began to include things I either couldn't make yet, or fish that are very rare. Now I have to delete about 20 orders for every one I can fulfill. The ones I can fulfill are grossly underpriced, ie: 2 boxes of candy (3 hrs game time to make), for 70 coins. Hardly worth it, but no deliveries, no maps, no expansion, no fun. My barn is full because I have almost everything I need to expand, but can't make deliveries to get the last 2 maps....and also can't get screws & nails I need to get more barn & silo space.

All this started to go goofus at the same time the Valentine event was announced. I wonder if the bugs could be associated with the event? Also, I can't hope to participate in the event because all my coins went to the windmill, and it's very slow to make coins only using the market.

To top it off, I went to bed last night with 8 gems and woke up with 2. Any chance there's a solution on the horizon?

Casey
    Hi Casey
    Welcome to the game! It gets easier once you save the coins to get the buildings and machines. If they are available to buy then the items they produce will be in your orders. Your only option is to buy the items you need from the Market or delete the orders.
    In the beginning I found I made my most money from the one hour Chocolate and flax ...keep the crops going players are always looking for flax.
    As for gettin the items you need watch your paper and make neighbours with high level Farmers. They are often fully expanded so they sell the items like maps etc as they get them. Soon you will be able to participate In events where you can win decorations and pets.
    Unfortunately we have all lost gems by tapping too quickly and don't even realize it. Hang in there I have been playing this game for years and I think it is the best game on the market.

Judy