Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lightfoot Dragon - 2021 Feb 12

Rhino Keeper
    Having problems with this leaderboard, tried everything that I did before, finally delete game. And went to download because no updates, however am not allowed to re download which is the first time in3 years. Why?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, the game said "blue and yellow" - I should have come here and tried the blue/blue...I ended up crafting it but first and second place in my leaderboard are so far ahead, I'm goog with crafting instead of breeding... I am just looking to get to the last milestone and place well enough to get food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Having problems with this leaderboard, tried everything that I did before, finally delete game. And went to download because no updates, however am not allowed to re download which is the first time in3 years. Why?
    Are you android or ios?..if android not available

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    If android, in playstore tap the 3 bars to left of search box which should take you to a drop down list, then tap my apps & games. On that page, tap library which will show games you used to have on device but not installed right now. Scroll down that list, you should find DS there to install.

Hope this works for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12