Thread: LEADERBOARD: Top of the World - 2021 Feb 12

LEADERBOARD: Top of the World - 2021 Feb 12

Name:  9213179E-626E-4986-A8B7-A4F0B3C89CF8.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  124.1 KB

You earn leaderboard points for various tasks carried out on your island:
    - 3 points for every hour of breeding
    - 3 points for every hour of incubation (hatching)
    - 3 points for every hour of evolution
    - 2 points for every hour of harvesting
    - 1 point for every 500 food fed to your dragons
    - 20 points collected from the Oxcross every 2.5 hours
    - 60 points collected from the Beautiful Beast every 2.5 hours
    - 1000 points for hatching the Greenstone Dragon and raising it to level 10
    - 100-375 points for sending out your Qilin Dragon on quests
    - 80 extra points for hatching a Breedable Ultra-rare dragon
    - 40 extra points for hatching a Breedable Super-rare dragon
    - 20 extra points for hatching a Breedable Rare dragon
    - 0 points for hatching a Breedable Common dragon

Local Leaderboard

Name:  99EF38E6-4193-4442-A04F-341DFF94F91A.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  50.0 KB

Milestones
    tone Points & Prizes
    Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500    Haute Dragon  1st  Dualove Dragon / Romantic Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Girlpower Dragon  2nd  Dualove Dragon / Romantic Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Food  3rd  Romantic Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystery Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 20,000 Food / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystery Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Art Draco Monument  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystery Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Draconic Expression
     150  Mystery Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Romantic Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Romantic Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-12-21 at 04:51 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    The grand prize dragon is a champion type - champion/Valentine, so competition for this dragon will probably be fierce.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Having problems with this leaderboard, tried everything that I did before, finally delete game. And went to download because no updates, however am not allowed to re download which is the first time in3 years. Why?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Having problems with this leaderboard, tried everything that I did before, finally delete game. And went to download because no updates, however am not allowed to re download which is the first time in3 years. Why?
    Are you on an android? The game is no longer available to download on Android devices. Storm8 had some fix for it, but I don't recall what it is. Something about going into the apps you already purchased and re-downloading it? To me, it is signalling the end of the game and I am not putting any more money into it.

@mymonta - that's probably why first and second place in my leaderboard are already over 20K....looks like I'm not getting the prize dragon this go around.

Banned
    Adding whales way after the ************ started huh? I think this is being done on purpose by S8 or whoever the heck owns the company now. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the whales aren't regular players. If the "phenomenon" is what I think it is then it needs to stop. This is one of the reasons I unofficially stopped starting tournament threads besides my sickness. I'm about through playing this game altogether because the players are not treated right - no land expansion without money spent, impossible ************s, "mistakes" being done left and right, impossible to breed "common" dragons, ************ events going on instead of World Events, no updates since 2016 among other things. I'm totally not being disrespectful on this post, I'm just stating facts in case there's room for concern.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The grand prize dragon is a champion type - champion/Valentine, so competition for this dragon will probably be fierce.
    I absolutely agree with you. For example, how can players get 100.000 points and more ? I also have a problem with the tournaments. For example, I am actually on Round 10 and when I go back into the game, I‘ll start over at Round 2. It is frustrating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    If android, in playstore tap the 3 bars to left of search box which should take you to a drop down list, then tap my apps & games. On that page, tap library which will show games you used to have on device but not installed right now. Scroll down that list, you should find DS there to install.

The above works if you had DS. If it's a new device, you can set it up with your old Google I'd and then do above or on some devices you can switch IDs in playstore. On my Samsung tablet, I can't do that. Or on new device if all else fails and you really want DS, do wireless xfer from old device. But this copies everything from that device...it is however a work around.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this has happened to any of you but today when I opened the game 10 minutes before the leaderboard was ending the right bar where the leaderboard icon is was blocked!! Like I could move it up and down but I couldn't click on it!! Due to that I couldn't use a booster to get more points and I lost my second place!! Wtf happened?!? I feel so robbed!!

Rhino Keeper
    Not getting Milestone earned.. I finished this leaderboard and earned both dragons but I have never received my Girlpower dragon .I sent in ticket and they say I have it..I do have one , it was the last Milestone in the Lovey Dovey Leaderboard in 2020..
    Since I earned Girlpower dragon in this Leaderboard as well, I feel it should be given to me
    Guess I will be hounding S8 until they do..its a matter of priciple at this point.
    Seems we receive the sort end of the stick on so many things in this game, no wonder its going down hill for players.
    And maybe S8 shouldn't re use dragons in events...then there wouldn't be an issue either

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Not getting Milestone earned.. I finished this leaderboard and earned both dragons but I have never received my Girlpower dragon .I sent in ticket and they say I have it..I do have one , it was the last Milestone in the Lovey Dovey Leaderboard in 2020..
    Since I earned Girlpower dragon in this Leaderboard as well, I feel it should be given to me
    Guess I will be hounding S8 until they do..its a matter of priciple at this point.
    Seems we receive the sort end of the stick on so many things in this game, no wonder its going down hill for players.
    And maybe S8 shouldn't re use dragons in events...then there wouldn't be an issue either
    I?m glad they reuse dragons for a number of reasons, mainly because I left for a few years and missed many of them and also because there?s not enough room/habitats as it is lol