Thread: moving food from one counter to another

Farm Supplier

moving food from one counter to another

Sometimes I use counters for merely decoration purpose.
    Let's say.. I mainly use lots of "A" counters for the food, but I also use some "B" or "C" type counters for the decoration - which means I don't want the food to be placed on those counters, but it's quite hard to make it like that.

I have to put B,C type counters back into the storage whenever I finish up the cooking process. Once all the ready-foods are moved to "A" counters, THEN I take those decoration counters from the storage again.
    It's really annoying sometimes.
    And if I forget to do so.. it is more annoying. Cos I can't move the foods on those counters.

How about make more options for the counters. Like :
    - Clear the counter
    - Move the food
    - Keep the food

And when people choose 'move the food', they can move the food to another counter OR can merge the same kind food manually.
    I can say automatic merging system is good, no need to remove it,
    but one additional option for the people who want to manually arrange the food - would be nice.

Name:  20210212_155239 (1).jpg
Views: 59
Size:  154.3 KB
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 02-13-21 at 08:20 PM. Reason: photo

Food placement

I agree 100%, sometimes I place counters to be included into a theme of my decorating, please make this an option.
    Also, get rid those trays that food sits, they?re to big for the counters.
    TY
    🌴Carolina🏖Girl🌴

Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Sometimes I use counters for merely decoration purpose.
    Let's say.. I mainly use lots of "A" counters for the food, but I also use some "B" or "C" type counters for the decoration - which means I don't want the food to be placed on those counters, but it's quite hard to make it like that.

I have to put B,C type counters back into the storage whenever I finish up the cooking process. Once all the ready-foods are moved to "A" counters, THEN I take those decoration counters from the storage again.
    It's really annoying sometimes.
    And if I forget to do so.. it is more annoying. Cos I can't move the foods on those counters.

How about make more options for the counters. Like :
    - Clear the counter
    - Move the food
    - Keep the food

And when people choose 'move the food', they can move the food to another counter OR can merge the same kind food manually.
    I can say automatic merging system is good, no need to remove it,
    but one additional option for the people who want to manually arrange the food - would be nice.