Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Heart Thumps - 2021 Feb 11 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Not a big fan of this either. Food pile or large food like whole turkey look more yummy, festive, and neat
    The graphics have enhanced, but devs are making food display very small now. why?
    (I think food details have become more cartoonish now tho. Some are okay, some are.. kinda blurry.)
    Occasional small dish displays can be new and refreshing, but all the foods we're gonna have like that?
    Hmm.

I agree. Small dishes are not appealing. You can’t even make out the dish. I’m so sick of seeing three plate presentations. Too many parts required to build stoves.
    Attachment 58500
    I agree. Small dishes are not appealing. You can’t even make out the dish. I’m so sick of seeing three plate presentations. Too many parts required to build stoves.

Intensely Dislike 3 Tray Tiny Food!! 😖

Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Not a big fan of this either. Food pile or large food like whole turkey look more yummy, festive, and neat
    The graphics have enhanced, but devs are making food display very small now. why?
    (I think food details have become more cartoonish now tho. Some are okay, some are.. kinda blurry.)
    Occasional small dish displays can be new and refreshing, but all the foods we're gonna have like that?
    Hmm.

Attachment 58500
    The recipe graphics in this goal are the worst I?ve seen. No to blurry cartoons! We just want our food to look appealing on the counters!!! PLEASE!!!

Oh! I almost forgot. I did not receive the Fancy Date Night floor deco. At the time, I realized I had only bought 1 counter so I understood. I bought 3 more and still didn’t receive. It is not in my inventory either. Are you able to assist? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chill2020 View Post
    Oh! I almost forgot. I did not receive the Fancy Date Night floor deco. At the time, I realized I had only bought 1 counter so I understood. I bought 3 more and still didn?t receive. It is not in my inventory either. Are you able to assist? Thanks

Oops! My bad! I did the Community visits etc. in BS and thought I had done it in here. SO Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by chill2020 View Post
    The recipe graphics in this goal are the worst I?ve seen. No to blurry cartoons! We just want our food to look appealing on the counters!!! PLEASE!!!
    I totally agree!!! I am tired of the tiny dishes on trays. Would be nice to see a beautiful platter with something scrumptious that is why I continue to cook older recipes as they so much more appealing on the counters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12