Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2021 February 11 - Valentine's (7 Days)

Executive Chef
    I am so mad at myself for having forgot a password to account I use to use. I had done that goal in the past, even asked why the goal items disappeared on the questions thread - and now here we are, they're back and now I no longer have access to that account due to my forgetful memory of what that password is.

I am glad to see the tunnel of love, though. Tried for the box that had it a few years back, but I didn't get it.

Reminds me of that spongebob episode, I don't know why, but it always does when I see it. I haven't seen that episode in years and didn't understand anything being said in it, because I didn't understand English at the time, but for some reason it's always stuck with me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA735377-9526-41B3-82DF-95C26BE9FD6A.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	58442
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B160E987-D173-43CA-B4B4-03D0220C7211.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	58443

Mine too 🙁 The Sweetheart Cafe looks so cute. I really want to purchase that.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by susiebakery1 View Post
    Mine too  The Sweetheart Cafe looks so cute. I really want to purchase that.

I hope they do sort out and unlock all 3 of the prizes we can't buy at the moment. I got excited till I realized I couldn't do anything myself about getting them.
    🤞 it gets sorted before the sale runs out.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Attachment 58424

why is it not unlocked?
    I already have all three of these as I did the goal. If I place them I can buy more. So it looks like this only benefits those who did the goal. I'm guessing its a last chance for them to get extras and then they will be locked to every one after the sale. First time I have seen them do this,

Is there any chance you could post the parts we need for each oven because i don?t have enough money to buy the 3rd oven yet but i want to know how many i need so i can check before i buy the oven. Yesterday i got drunk and sent requests for a different oven to all my neighbours so now i can?t send a request for at least 2 days so it would be easier to see how many parts i need because the collectibles section always confuses me (i forget which is which in each goal) it?s easier than having to wait and earn money so i can send requests. I have at least 50 collectibles but i don?t know which one to redeem because i haven?t got the money to see, if you could help i would appreciate it many thanks from Ocean xx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caramellolly View Post
    Is there any chance you could post the parts we need for each oven because i don?t have enough money to buy the 3rd oven yet but i want to know how many i need so i can check before i buy the oven. Yesterday i got drunk and sent requests for a different oven to all my neighbours so now i can?t send a request for at least 2 days so it would be easier to see how many parts i need because the collectibles section always confuses me (i forget which is which in each goal) it?s easier than having to wait and earn money so i can send requests. I have at least 50 collectibles but i don?t know which one to redeem because i haven?t got the money to see, if you could help i would appreciate it many thanks from Ocean xx
    If you're speaking of the current goal ovens, you'll want to hop over to the current Goal Thread - full details are listed in the first post.

If you're speaking of other, older ovens - you'll want to look at the RS Parts List which has a list of every part and the appliances it's used for.

Rhino Keeper
    By the time we get an answer about the locked items, the sale will be over.��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    By the time we get an answer about the locked items, the sale will be over.��
    It is a bank holiday in the US right now but I'm hopeful the team will be in the office and see to this issue by Tuesday. I'll update the first post with any info on the issue as soon as I hear anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is a bank holiday in the US right now but I'm hopeful the team will be in the office and see to this issue by Tuesday. I'll update the first post with any info on the issue as soon as I hear anything.
    Thanks Annira for helping with this and everything else you do. ❤️

Hello, I want to express my opinion about the mission.
    1. There were a few items and 3 of them were locked
    2. The stoves have a beautiful design BUT I don't like ugly recipes
    I was expecting some heart-shaped cakes, sweets, cup cake, candies ... but no! cupid foutan, cupid oven, decadent stove, charming oven have perfect recipes! Please put these recipes in new stoves and do missions with them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast