Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2021 February 11 - Valentine's (7 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetswirlz1 View Post
    Why are they showing under Floor Decorations these 3 goal items that I cannot purchase? V-Day Bouquet, Sweetheart Basket and Sweetheart Cafe. I have never seen items in the sale that are goal items that I cannot purchase. I would probably purchase them all if they’d unlock them!
    That is a RS issue and this is a BS thread. It I totally agree I would buy them all too. Especially the Sweetheart Cafe!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetswirlz1 View Post
    Why are they showing under Floor Decorations these 3 goal items that I cannot purchase? V-Day Bouquet, Sweetheart Basket and Sweetheart Cafe. I have never seen items in the sale that are goal items that I cannot purchase. I would probably purchase them all if they?d unlock them!
    If you check out the RS Sale Thread, I've made a note in the info post regarding the issue. Long story short, I notified a Mod that the 2016 goal items were showing as on sale but Locked. The Mod flagged the issue with the team but as it's a long weekend in the states, it may not be dealt with until Tuesday at the earliest.

Executive Chef
    Disappointing yet again, though I am no longer surprised by it. Only thing I bought was the Rose Columns + 1 purchase into the Candy Jar. But even then I could've probably bought that like last year.

I bought into the Candy Jar once, as that is all I had gems for, and got (1) Candy Flowers.

I placed it in my blue floral area,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03B9D698-08A3-4E9C-B73A-FA00A56279BA.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	340.6 KB 
ID:	58506

Which in the upcoming months (not this one) I hope it'll be offered again so I can try my luck and hopefully get a 2nd Candy Flowers and place it next/across to my first one. Right now I'm spending my money elsewhere into a different S8 game, and prefer the items over there more than the items here currently.

Anyway, everything else was pretty lacklustre to me. I hope the one in spring (the sale, if we happen to get one) will include nice items and maybe, hopefully will be a better sale than the valentine's one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12