Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best gift to give?

Banned

Question What is the best gift to give?

I just started BS so idk what is the valued gift to send. I'm used to gifting dog bowls on FS. Can u tell me what is equal to that in FS? Thx.

Banned
    I meant *in BS*

Grand Emperor
    If you're gifting food, then cappuccino is the best gift.

However, many higher level players have too much food and prefer parts. Many decline food gifts. For parts, first choice are the parts for the appliances the neighbor is building, second is random parts to save up for a future appliance. The neighbor can post what parts he/she needs, or you can go to their bakery and see what they are building.

Nightclub Owner
    For food it's Cappuccino, but you better check what your neighbors want as many don't want food gifts at all and will delete you as a neighbor if they continually get food gifts when they want parts.

Nightclub Owner
    Jinx nmishii.

Banned
    Ok thank you all!

Host(ess)
    Why is it cappachino when it only gives 50 plates, and brownies gives 200 plates.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tara1823 View Post
    Why is it cappachino when it only gives 50 plates, and brownies gives 200 plates.
    The price they sell at is why it's cappuccino.

Nightclub Owner
    nmishii
    If you're gifting food, then cappuccino is the best gift.

However, many higher level players have too much food and prefer parts. Many decline food gifts. For parts, first choice are the parts for the appliances the neighbor is building, second is random parts to save up for a future appliance. The neighbor can post what parts he/she needs, or you can go to their bakery and see what they are building.
    To see what parts are used for each appliance :

tara1823
    Cappucino makes the most money, at $500. (10 coins per serving)
    Here you go, from this thread :
    misukume

And of course you can always refer to sehana's charts and this link.

Fashion Designer
    Besides the value, if you gift food, you might also want to take into account the time it takes to make something. Many people don't like brownies as a gift (even lower level players) because it only takes a minute to make 110 servings so giving 200 brownies is something they can do for themselves in 2 minutes. Cappuccino, besides earning 10 coins per serving, takes 12 hours to make so you save someone time as well if they don't want to make it themselves but want the higher value food.

I rarely find higher level players (50-55 and above) wanting food - they typically want parts.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast