Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I crafted my 4 Unicorns a while ago, and ever since Unicorn has been grayed out in MRC. Today I crafted my fourth Armored Alicorn, and Armored Alicorn disappeared from MRC entirely. Not grayed out, gone
    That's normal, sometimes crafts 'gray out' and sometimes they disappear.
    I wish it was more consistent..

Quote Originally Posted by ap1386 View Post
    What should I get with my gold tokens? The mythic research center or the wizard school? If I'm looking for more energy?
    The Wizard's Portals are very very good. They give 4 energy every 5 hours, but you can upgrade them with Golden Troll Tokens so they drop 8 energy every 5 hours. I believe it's another 90 Golden Troll Tokens to completely upgrade 1 Wizard's Portal to the max.

The Mythic Research Center is terrific, and you'll want it anyway, sooner or later. But it does not give you anything when you build it.
    It's a place where you can build creatures, but they all cost Golden Troll Tokens (and other stuff) to craft.
    You can craft daily and weekly energy droppers, and lots of other things. Check out this thread for more info :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Both are great, there is no wrong choice.
    I went with the MRC first and then crafted all the Unicorns and then Alicorns. But now I have 2 Wizard's Portal's I absolutely LOVE them.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-12-21 at 02:04 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If you do MRC first, you can craft daily energy unicorns that sometimes drop tokens (limit of 4). I've not paid attention to the type of tokens they drop. Has anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    If you do MRC first, you can craft daily energy unicorns that sometimes drop tokens (limit of 4). I've not paid attention to the type of tokens they drop. Has anyone else?
    Unicorns drop all four types of tokens, but not at every collection, and not all at the same rate. Not surprisingly, Golden Troll tokens are the least common.

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Thurston: My liege! A new beast has entered the realm!
    The new beast: boy in diaper and his My Little Pony.
    I cracked up out loud reading this while I'm on a (very boring) call at work- good thing I was muted!

I'm working on my last upgrade on my second wizard portal and then I'm just planning on saving up my gold coins. Perhaps I'll get the alicolt the next time around.

Fashion Designer
    I?ve been gone from Castle for awhile and have mainly played Farm Story, but I?m back now and really enjoying the game again. It seems though from reading the forum that many ppl are not fans of the leaderboard. Same as on Farm Story. I actually like the leaderboard though and here there?s a twist on it compared to Farm, plus I am way behind in the whole MRC thing even though I?m at level 50 lol. On Farm Story, if you play it right and use gems for the leaderboard you can do well. I guess it?s a time-pressure thing though on both games because if you slack on even just one day you get too far behind to catch up. I usually decide ahead of time if I want the prize bad enough to push it to the max to win, otherwise I just go at a leisurely pace and not worry. Just play the game to play. Obviously S8 has chosen to have events only using a certain few ways like Leaderboard and probably choose the way that creates the most demand for gem purchase. Apparently leaderboard events on both Castle and Farm generate better gem sales. Leaderboard events are generally the only time I purchase gems, so maybe more players purchase during this time as well. This is just my theory anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliekookie View Post
    Just wanted to say that I love the monster hunts and am so glad you have them often. There are so many great animals to get. Thanks!
    Agreed! I have so many things to build in the MRC!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I'm going for the Untamed Alicolt and if I'm lucky, the Heartbreaker. I cashed in all my weeklies this morning and have lots of horses, so mainly it will be tap tap tap. Always nice to pick up gems along the way.

Don't forget your mermaid pond!
    I'm sure you meant Princess Lorelei's Fountain. But in case newer players aren't aware, it sometimes drops gold tokens during hunt.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft Untamed Alicolt? Inventory pics, collection time, drops, description welcome.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone craft Untamed Alicolt? Inventory pics, collection time, drops, description welcome.
    7 day energy dropper, 644 gems to speed, so can’t tell you drops for now. It leaps really high vertically.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7665C589-5C39-40B0-9C76-53912AB3ACC6.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	58430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4EA9B0B-0069-497A-8D99-0C28031E0582.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	58431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F526287A-AFA4-4765-AE1E-519FF4847376.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	58432

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could just buy the Heartbreaker Alicolt. It’s really cute. I hate competing against other CS players.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast