Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I finally made all craftable unicorns/alicorns, but not Armored Fangbeast. I finished the event with 34 Troll tokens and 4 Staff tokens, so even with Beastbane Statue there is no chance of crafting an Armored Fangbeast before next Monster Hunt. However I might have enough tokens for am Armored Black Bear within a week or two. At that point should I get a bear, or save everything for the next MH?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I finally made all craftable unicorns/alicorns, but not Armored Fangbeast. I finished the event with 34 Troll tokens and 4 Staff tokens, so even with Beastbane Statue there is no chance of crafting an Armored Fangbeast before next Monster Hunt. However I might have enough tokens for am Armored Black Bear within a week or two. At that point should I get a bear, or save everything for the next MH?
    Congratulations on crafting all the unicorn/alicorns on the MRC! That takes quite a few monster hunts.

The answer to your question depends on your kingdom. Would you use the drops for the Armored Black Bear? If you are constantly low on mithril or the other drops, the Bear could be worth it. But if you would be frequently getting a black flag. It is probably better to wait.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I asked this question in the forum before and got the reply that boost does not double the 700 to 1400. Which makes sense: why would S8 give 700 points away for 10 gems when you just paid $15 for 700 points?
    Oh my, I was offered the 700 points and 15 minutes for 4.99. Was that not the same for everyone?

Executive Chef
    I would definitly save them.
    The Bears are nice, but the Armored Fangbeasts are one of the best droppers in the game, especially if you?re building up your Energy Droppers.
    Remember they have a chance of dropping Tokens outside of Monster Hunts every day. That?s huge.

Nightclub Owner
    I agree with Sylvan. I'm always maxed out on Mithril,so my armoured black bear just drops coins for me, really. It drops energy very very rarely. In my case I would save the gold tokens for next monster hunt. But it really depends on where you are in the game and what resources you need right now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Oh my, I was offered the 700 points and 15 minutes for 4.99. Was that not the same for everyone?
    I also had the offer for 700 points and 15 minutes for $4.99. I'm sure everyone in US had that option, Perhaps the person is from a different country and the $15 is the currency conversion? Although that seems like it would be high. For the 14 day events, S8 usually has a $4.99, then a $9.99, and finally a $14.99 package. This was a 7 day with only 2 packs. I was shocked when both packs were $4.99. I took a picture of it, in case it was a mistake. Maybe the person thought it showed $14.99 or assumed it would be that much.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No, the other person would still be third.
    Only way for the other person to get the Alicot is if all three players finish with the same amount of points or players 2 and 3 have the same number of points.

In the first scenario all players finish in first place and the next person is fourth.

In the second scenario, top scorer is first, and the next two on equal points are in second place. The person after that would be fourth place.

Would be great if a board could co-ordinate so that all 20 players finish with the same points and be placed equal first and everyone receives the price.

Well in theory anyway, unsure how S8 would handle it though.
    HA! If only there was a way to plot to do this so that we ensure that we are all in the same leaderboard group. :-D

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I also had the offer for 700 points and 15 minutes for $4.99. I'm sure everyone in US had that option, Perhaps the person is from a different country and the $15 is the currency conversion? Although that seems like it would be high. For the 14 day events, S8 usually has a $4.99, then a $9.99, and finally a $14.99 package. This was a 7 day with only 2 packs. I was shocked when both packs were $4.99. I took a picture of it, in case it was a mistake. Maybe the person thought it showed $14.99 or assumed it would be that much.
    Oops, yes that was me, and yes, I assumed it was $14.99 USD as that?s what the final package usually is. Didn?t even click on it this time and didn?t realize it was lower than usual. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    i dont mind monster hunts event though I can never get first or second place... but crowns again? We still need academy scrolls and there are no walkers to buy in my town hall (and I hadn?t bought them all)! Plus 99 gold coins for the special Ali corn? It better drop 1000 energy! I?ll still play as it gives me a brain break, but not thrilled with the event.
    I?m so frustrated not receiving academy scrolls also!! Why only crowns? I hardly even want the crowns... and no idea about the Ali colt, I?m hoping it?s a daily drop!! Not like the regular Ali corn.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213