Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Link to contact Support: click here

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

Prize Information

Untamed Alicolt - 40 Energy (7 day timer)

Heartbreaker Alicolt - Energy, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal

Cupid - Spellbound Dew, Blue Petal, White Petal, Purple Petal, Orange Petal, Red Petal, Glimmer Dust
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-12-21 at 06:13 PM.

Monster Hunt & Leaderboard Information

The following notes have been generally consistent from season to season.

* Check you can spawn monsters!
    * Pink Skunkupines don't drop tokens when you defeat them. They might spawn from pink and wedding alicorns.
    * Gem horses may not spawn glimmer trolls.
    * Trolls may be included but they change from being included season to season.
    * Monsters also drop their normal items in addition to the tokens.
    * Do the Bronze Hunter Trade if you are nearly maxed on Shield tokens so that they don't go to waste.
    * A Level 5 Jousting Arena will spawn a monster on every collection. Link to Jousting Arena Renovations thread.
    * The Mythic Research Center (from L22) crafts are available to craft anytime if you have the tokens.
    * If it's your first Monster Hunt, the new trades might appear after you do 1 of any trade in the Trade Wagon.
    * Remember to collect from Princess Lorelei's fountain for a chance at gold tokens (about a 1 in 3 drop rate)

* BLUE DIRE BOARS will only spawn once a day.

Summary:
    1. Horses (for unlimited glimmer golems)
    2. Dead trees (for once daily blue dire boar)
    3. Princess Lorelei's fountain (chance to drop gold troll tokens)
    4. Jousting arena (level five guaranteed monster spawn)
    5. Monster statues (drop silver tokens)
    6. Troll sparring pit (guaranteed troll spawn)
    7. Lair of beasts (guaranteed monster spawn)
    8. Go through inventory for any monster traps
    9. The Prison (mermaid storyline) (guaranteed marmosea spawn)

This thread has detailed information about the following items:
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-12-21 at 06:04 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guides

Cupid
    Info: A mischievous creature who can cause two hearts to fall in love! Be wary of his arrows, lest ye become enamored with someone like the Baron! Visit him to collect petals and more!
    Found: Leaderboard goal prize during Monster Hunt season 30
    Drops: glimmerdust, petals (all), spellbound dew
    Collection time: 12 hours

Cupid statue
    Info: Gain 11 points every time you collect from the Cupid Statue during the 2021 February Beast Master event!
    Found:market, 150 gems during Monster Hunt season 30
    Drops: points during event | post event decoration only
    Collection time: 2 hours during event

Cupid trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Cupid.
    Found: market, 20 gems during Monster Hunt season 30
    Uses: chop to lure event monster. 10/10 hits to defeat

Heartbreaker Alicolt
    Info: This alicolt has been know to break a few hearts with it's stunningly beautiful blue eyes. Pay it a visit for flower petals and Energy!
    Found: Leaderboard prize for 1st and 2nd during Monster Hunt season 30
    Drops: 2+ energy, petals (all)
    Collection time: 22 hours

Untamed Alicolt | Monster Hunt season 30
    Info: A wild colt who seems to have taken a liking to you. Give this golden mane a pet for energy!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 99 troll tokens, 50 carrots, 20 horsehairs
    Drops: 40 energy
    Collection time: 7 days
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-17-21 at 07:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Monster Hunt and Leaderboard. Honestly not thrilled. Oh well, good luck to those happy about it.

Goal prize drops flower petals - not worth it for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Monster Hunt and Leaderboard. Honestly not thrilled. Oh well, good luck to those happy about it.

Goal prize drops flower petals - not worth it for me.
    Not for me either. I?m crafting the alicolt in
    the MRC and I?ll battle enough monsters to get to the 3 gold token orize.

S8, can you at least mix it up and have scrolls instead of crowns?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Not for me either. I?m crafting the alicolt in
    the MRC and I?ll battle enough monsters to get to the 3 gold token orize.

S8, can you at least mix it up and have scrolls instead of crowns?!
    My sentiments exactly. I don?t like the whole leaderboard thing. It goes against the lovely community in Castle Story to have 20 players going after 2 places. I can?t use any crowns, I already have 46 walkers, I would have to put away 17 to add just 1. Please make scrolls more available. I did craft a mini Alicorn, he does not look like the Alicolt I already had?no wings. He is cute but I did not need another weekly. My 8 years of playing has earned me more than enough energy producers and now I am just looking to expand and add things that fit the decor of my realm. I will go for the 3 gold tokens, but I am not pushed to replenish my supply of them. For the very first time, I find myself reluctant to even play. I love this game. It has seen me through some pretty rough times and we are all experiencing some tough going with the present world conditions. Obviously the Monster Hunt can be a fun way to add stuff but to link it with an unfair competition really spoils it. I really like the one that allowed us to get past prizes with special tokens. To those of you who like this event?enjoy. I am looking forward to the next NON Leaderboard Event.

Rhino Keeper
    I Agee I have almost 5000 crowns I don't want to put up the one l have walking because I have ll over the amount but I guess that is the case. I have purchased everything I can buy with crowns. The should be an unlimited amount people we can put out since we have so many crowns. We need scrolls I love the monster hunt. It's Consistent easy ' full of lots ox good things to craft. The one thing that makes it hard in the completion is the neighbors with hundreds of alicorns. That kind of puts things at A disadvantage ≠ wish they would * do the love shack again for those who started later I started with 3 days left and wasn't aware of what was going on being New to the game. So I don't try to beat everyone due to that reason tower I like the New animals that drop energy+ tokens plus -this event does cost us money to play. Trying to expand cost money I like the Monster Hunt , the hardest thing in the event is trying to decide what to Craft -thank you cs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I Agee I have almost 5000 crowns I don't want to put up the one l have walking because I have ll over the amount but I guess that is the case. I have purchased everything I can buy with crowns. The should be an unlimited amount people we can put out since we have so many crowns. We need scrolls I love the monster hunt. It's Consistent easy ' full of lots ox good things to craft. The one thing that makes it hard in the completion is the neighbors with hundreds of alicorns. That kind of puts things at A disadvantage ≠ wish they would * do the love shack again for those who started later I started with 3 days left and wasn't aware of what was going on being New to the game. So I don't try to beat everyone due to that reason tower I like the New animals that drop energy+ tokens plus -this event does cost us money to play. Trying to expand cost money I like the Monster Hunt , the hardest thing in the event is trying to decide what to Craft -thank you

cs
    . What is rhino keeper? I see that Uber my name ID

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    . What is rhino keeper? I see that Uber my name ID
    The title is based on the number of posts you have made on the fora. Here's the thread when it all started. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ners-announced

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast