Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! Just reached the three chest goal and all I got was 10 points!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Because some players are collectors and are willing to buy them just for that. Some persons like the art, some of us have the shack and may want another fairy or harp or target practice. I bought the fairy the last time she went on sale thinking she would drop parts for the Sweetheart Trade 3. She doesn't and the trade was removed from the shack I later discovered :-/
    Awe dang I?m sorry, that really sucks. S8 should do a new game that we can play the same way. I feel like they really need to do a lot more for us players lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! Just reached the three chest goal and all I got was 10 points!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed!
    I know, the chests are terrible.
    The key is not to expect anything from them. (goes for adventure prizes too, just don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed)

There is still enough to love though.. the Golden Troll Token prizes are great, I really love my Cupid (the animation is great, thank S8!) and they recently added new energy droppers to the MRC..

Farm Supplier
    What should I get first? 2nd Wizard Portal or the new or the new Untamed Alicolt?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    What should I get first? 2nd Wizard Portal or the new or the new Untamed Alicolt?
    I love the Wizard schools and portals. I can usually pick up 3 times a day. Remember you need to upgrade them.

The Cupid has a twelve hour timer. My first collection was 3 glimmerdust.

He is animated and shoots little arrows, but the question is at who. (Sic)

Maybe me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAB3EE1E-C28A-4F8A-BFB0-77FA346EE426.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	58483  
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-14-21 at 05:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Wizard Portal is a source of more energy.
    Not as cute though. haha

The sooner you have both Wizard Portals LVL5 the better.

Speaking of the Untamed Unicolt being cute...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A693A280-8EB8-41CC-96B7-022C88AC46A1.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	422.4 KB 
ID:	58484
    ... where is he?! ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2CDE2E31-145F-44C7-8392-E02BE1BD3C8D.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	423.2 KB 
ID:	58485
    ... hiding in the wildlands!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-14-21 at 05:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Not for me either. I?m crafting the alicolt in
    the MRC and I?ll battle enough monsters to get to the 3 gold token orize.

S8, can you at least mix it up and have scrolls instead of crowns?!
    My sentiments exactly. I don?t like the whole leaderboard thing. It goes against the lovely community in Castle Story to have 20 players going after 2 places. I can?t use any crowns, I already have 46 walkers, I would have to put away 17 to add just 1. Please make scrolls more available. I did craft a mini Alicorn, he does not look like the Alicolt I already had?no wings. He is cute but I did not need another weekly. My 8 years of playing has earned me more than enough energy producers and now I am just looking to expand and add things that fit the decor of my realm. I will go for the 3 gold tokens, but I am not pushed to replenish my supply of them. For the very first time, I find myself reluctant to even play. I love this game. It has seen me through some pretty rough times and we are all experiencing some tough going with the present world conditions. Obviously the Monster Hunt can be a fun way to add stuff but to link it with an unfair competition really spoils it. I really like the one that allowed us to get past prizes with special tokens. To those of you who like this event?enjoy. I am looking forward to the next NON Leaderboard Event.

Fashion Designer
    Shibuyacloth - the description of the untamed alicorn on first page says 4 hours, but when I placed mine on the board yesterday, it says 7 days.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Shibuyacloth - the description of the untamed alicorn on first page says 4 hours, but when I placed mine on the board yesterday, it says 7 days.
    The 4 hours is for production; they have a question mark for collection but per yours and other reports it is a weekly.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Three gold tokens? I've seen it mentioned. Am I missing something?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast