Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please please please please fix your reset button in the castle story game. I spawned a glimmer man From a horse and I started I guess around 34 energy and started clicking away and the next thing you know it resets goes back to 34 so OK I’m all right with that but then it resets again and I only have 17 energy instead of 34 this is happened to me over and over and over and over and over again with your little reset but you’re playing a game you reset it and then you take our energy away stop doing that. Please please please please please

Thank you there’s no use in going through any other channels to get this announced because it takes 59 emails to solve the problem so all right I’m exaggerating on the 59 emails it’s just faster this way how many else has this happened to you keep resetting and stealing the energy I want it back.

Rhino Keeper
    It should be 40 if we have to wait an entire week.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Please please please please please please fix your reset button in the castle story game. I spawned a glimmer man From a horse and I started I guess around 34 energy and started clicking away and the next thing you know it resets goes back to 34 so OK I’m all right with that but then it resets again and I only have 17 energy instead of 34 this is happened to me over and over and over and over and over again with your little reset but you’re playing a game you reset it and then you take our energy away stop doing that. Please please please please please

Thank you there’s no use in going through any other channels to get this announced because it takes 59 emails to solve the problem so all right I’m exaggerating on the 59 emails it’s just faster this way how many else has this happened to you keep resetting and stealing the energy I want it back.
    This game glitch has been a problem from the start. It won't ever be solved because S8 has never and will never acknowledge that the fault lies with them. It's always our fault somehow. When we find a way to take advantage of it and use it to our advantage then it will finally, miraculously be fixed.
    My advice is to slowly build up your energy supply. There are crafts in the mythic research centre for energy dropping beasts and buildings. Get as many of them as you can. This will take you some time so be patient.
    Try to make it through as many events that award energy dropping beasts.
    Do as many adventures and trades that award gems and save them up for sales. But as many energy dropping beasts as you can during sales.
    Then set all your daily energy droppers to collect at the same time every day. And all your weeklies for the same day and time as well.
    you can store up energy so that when it gets swiped during a glitch it won't irk you as much. You'll also have more energy to play monster hunts!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Does the armoured fangbeast drop tokens outside of Monster hunts?
    Yes, drop rates are comparable to unicorns.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Does anyone know how much energy drops from alicolt compared to armored direboar? Thanks.
    40 energy

Fashion Designer
    I have been watching the counter and I don’t think I got credit.Bought two of the value packs. Used 180 of the points for items and it didn’t register that I was any closer to the person ahead of me. Was fighting a golem and got 4 points and then 6 and only registered 2! Anybody else notice this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    This game glitch has been a problem from the start. It won't ever be solved because S8 has never and will never acknowledge that the fault lies with them. It's always our fault somehow. When we find a way to take advantage of it and use it to our advantage then it will finally, miraculously be fixed.
    My advice is to slowly build up your energy supply. There are crafts in the mythic research centre for energy dropping beasts and buildings. Get as many of them as you can. This will take you some time so be patient.
    Try to make it through as many events that award energy dropping beasts.
    Do as many adventures and trades that award gems and save them up for sales. But as many energy dropping beasts as you can during sales.
    Then set all your daily energy droppers to collect at the same time every day. And all your weeklies for the same day and time as well.
    you can store up energy so that when it gets swiped during a glitch it won't irk you as much. You'll also have more energy to play monster hunts!
    Having an energy supply doesn't help when they steal ALL your energy and you have to wait for the one energy to tap on an energy dropper and I'll be darned if I will waste energy to replace what was STOLEN. You are right about them never fixing it partly because I think it's an easy money trap. People want to do what they started doing. I have clicked the energy droppers when it's during my 8 or 12 hour collection items but it only makes me angrier and want to just delete the game.

I think this will be the first event I haven't finished because I am annoyed it's only one quest away from the last one and the rewards are meh I don't even care if I finish and have been forgetting to even log in.

If the next event doesn't have scrolls or decent prizes I will probably not bother. I have a decent amount of daily and weekly energy droppers from playing pretty much since the beginning but I save them for when I like the event and I usually buy the energy packs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Having an energy supply doesn't help when they steal ALL your energy and you have to wait for the one energy to tap on an energy dropper and I'll be darned if I will waste energy to replace what was STOLEN. You are right about them never fixing it partly because I think it's an easy money trap. People want to do what they started doing. I have clicked the energy droppers when it's during my 8 or 12 hour collection items but it only makes me angrier and want to just delete the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Someone here once suggested to force-close the game before playing, EVERY TIME you play.
    It takes some extra loading time, it definitely helps with these glitches. It's a lot less frustrating, maybe you could try it out?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I have been watching the counter and I don’t think I got credit.Bought two of the value packs. Used 180 of the points for items and it didn’t register that I was any closer to the person ahead of me. Was fighting a golem and got 4 points and then 6 and only registered 2! Anybody else notice this?
    I would keep an eye on your own Points, instead of looking at the difference between your Points and those of the one above you. If they gain Points too, the difference would be off.

About fighting the Golem.. you get 1 Point for every time you hit the Golem. It doesn't matter how many life the Golem loses or what the pop-up 'you received X Points' says.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-16-21 at 11:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Someone here once suggested to force-close the game before playing, EVERY TIME you play.
    It takes some extra loading time, it definitely helps with these glitches. It's a lot less frustrating, maybe you could try it out? ...
    Think that was me. hahaha
    That or visiting a neighbour.
    It might take a little longer but it’s a little more exciting throwing in a neighbour visit with the load time.

It’s generally a sync issue (between the servers our games are stored on and our phones) so pretty impossible for Storm8 to fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have the golden peacock? Wondering how good the ?chance? of gold items is?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast