Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I love making S8 cash. Your welcome!.. 2 of my accounts were close then i used some of my point items. Then BAM! Some dude jumps like 1400 points.. ie. Boost.. btw this happened on several accounts. S8 can i get some kickback.. btw allowing to ppl to buy 700 point boost helps you but it makes this LB THING a disgrace to a wonderful,game
    This game was created and is designed to make the owners/developers a profit. If players feel like dropping cash to gain an advantage in the game why is that a disgrace?

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your response bobbyrae. I myself used the ten gem multiplier tonight (twice). I am not however familiar with the 700 point deal.

Executive Chef
    Then you got lucky with players that fell asleep at the wheel.
    Or possibly actually asleep! I'm on the west coast but could have been competing against others in much different time zones. It's all for fun; I am grateful to all those who spend real money so I can enjoy this great game.

Executive Chef
    For the first time EVER I won a LB prize (second place)
    I was truly shocked this morning, other players always catch up with me in the last hours when I'm asleep.

The player who ended first place had 3 Points more than me.. I wish he/she would have settled for shared first place, than number 3 would have gotten an Alicolt too (that's still how it works right?)

I focused al my efforts on Golden Troll Tokens and ended up with 2 extra Armored Fangbeasts. I really love them
    Thanks again for the generous adding of Energy droppers to the MRC S8!

I hope everyone had a good Castle Story week/ hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    .... It's all for fun; I am grateful to all those who spend real money so I can enjoy this great game.
    Excellent way of looking at it!

Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Finished this Beastmaster in 2nd place according to the original results page(refreshed). 15 minutes later i find i have been bumped to 3rd place. This does not sit well with all the energy wasted past 2300 points. I know nothing will be done about it but it is highly disappointing.
    Ouch! That's very frustrating, I'm so sorry
    It would be better if the end result just took longer (giving players a 'processing/loading' message, when some last minute Points have to be taken into account) instead of changing.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-17-21 at 11:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The player who ended first place had 3 Points more than me.. I wish he/she would have settled for shared first place, than number 3 would have gotten an Alicolt too (that's still how it works right?)
    No, the other person would still be third.
    Only way for the other person to get the Alicot is if all three players finish with the same amount of points or players 2 and 3 have the same number of points.

In the first scenario all players finish in first place and the next person is fourth.

In the second scenario, top scorer is first, and the next two on equal points are in second place. The person after that would be fourth place.

Would be great if a board could co-ordinate so that all 20 players finish with the same points and be placed equal first and everyone receives the price.

Well in theory anyway, unsure how S8 would handle it though.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 02-18-21 at 03:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No, the other person would still be third.
    Only way for the other person to get the Alicot is if all three players finish with the same amount of points or players 2 and 3 have the same number of points.

In the first scenario all players finish in first place and the next person is fourth.

In the second scenario, top scorer is first, and the next two on equal points are in second place. The person after that would be fourth place.

Would be great if a board could co-ordinate so that all 20 players finish with the same points and be placed equal first and everyone receives the price.

Well in theory anyway, unsure how S8 would handle it though.
    Thanks for the explanation federerGOAT!

Farm Supplier
    So, I really wanted the alicolt so really went for it, I was crafting items in the forge constantly, used the hour doubler a couple of times, (saving all my items for those periods), was on every couple of hours during daytime, beating up monsters, drove my family mad, and even though I got 6,729 points I still came 6th!!!! Madness. First place had 15,071 points and second had 9,552 points?!!!!!!!!! HOW?!!!!!

I just give up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Thanks for your response bobbyrae. I myself used the ten gem multiplier tonight (twice). I am not however familiar with the 700 point deal.
    Its a paid boost on rightside.. gives unlimited energy for 15 minutes and 700 points ... which I assume if you are running the 10 Gem double point boost you get 1400 points??
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 02-18-21 at 07:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    First place had 15,071 points and second had 9,552 points?!!!!!!!!! HOW?!!!!!
    My first has 29,293 and my second has 21,841. Then there are two players with 20k points. They must be mortified, probably went for a last minute spree and ended up 3rd and 4th. I think LB makes S8 quite good money and only those who are willing to invest in buying their points stand a chance (with few exceptions where you just end up in a stingy or poor group). I don't go for the win, but I'll be buying the alicorn once it goes up for sale next year or so. Probably cheaper than investing in buying LB points and most certainly a whole lot less frustration!!

Fashion Designer
    Its a paid boost on rightside.. gives unlimited energy for 15 minutes and 700 points ... which I assume if you are running the 10 Gem double point boost you get 1400 points??
    I asked this question in the forum before and got the reply that boost does not double the 700 to 1400. Which makes sense: why would S8 give 700 points away for 10 gems when you just paid $15 for 700 points?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast