Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Does anyone have the golden peacock? Wondering how good the ?chance? of gold items is?
    I have the Golden Peacock and my gold drops are pitiful but others might have better RNG than I.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Does anyone have the golden peacock? Wondering how good the ?chance? of gold items is?
    I have two of them now. The odds aren't wonderful but I certainly get more from them than any other birds or chickens. Starting to think I might get a third. It's a small number of tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have the Golden Peacock and my gold drops are pitiful but others might have better RNG than I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have two of them now. The odds aren't wonderful but I certainly get more from them than any other birds or chickens. Starting to think I might get a third. It's a small number of tokens.
    Thank you. Since it is a small amount of tokens I may just get one and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    40 energy
    Both receive 40?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Having an energy supply doesn't help when they steal ALL your energy and you have to wait for the one energy to tap on an energy dropper and I'll be darned if I will waste energy to replace what was STOLEN. You are right about them never fixing it partly because I think it's an easy money trap. People want to do what they started doing. I have clicked the energy droppers when it's during my 8 or 12 hour collection items but it only makes me angrier and want to just delete the game.

I think this will be the first event I haven't finished because I am annoyed it's only one quest away from the last one and the rewards are meh I don't even care if I finish and have been forgetting to even log in.

If the next event doesn't have scrolls or decent prizes I will probably not bother. I have a decent amount of daily and weekly energy droppers from playing pretty much since the beginning but I save them for when I like the event and I usually buy the energy packs.
    If you have energy stored in abundance, say 10k or more, even 5k, the sting of that lost energy is much less than if you have only the allotted 40.

I’m getting close to having enough gold coins to either purchase the wizard portal or the mythic research. Since it takes me forever to build up the gold coins which item do you think would be more beneficial for me thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I’m getting close to having enough gold coins to either purchase the wizard portal or the mythic research. Since it takes me forever to build up the gold coins which item do you think would be more beneficial for me thank you
    Mythic Research Centre. Hands down.

Why is the Armored Direboar so miniscule? Imo, it needs to be enlarged.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210217-134114_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	58511
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Think that was me. hahaha
    That or visiting a neighbour.
    It might take a little longer but it?s a little more exciting throwing in a neighbour visit with the load time.

It?s generally a sync issue (between the servers our games are stored on and our phones) so pretty impossible for Storm8 to fix.
    It?s not impossible. It?s not even close to difficult. There are thousands of games out there that require similar syncing. I play at least two of such games and they don?t have this issue.

But, at least CS only rolls back when it encounters a sync issue. Their other game, DS, crashes AND rolls back.

Rhino Keeper
    how come i dont get the Beast Master Challenge? is that an iOS thing?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast