Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Hate to be a pest but where did you find the quote Hub or game guides. Really interesting information. Thanks so much

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Hate to be a pest but where did you find the quote Hub or game guides. Really interesting information. Thanks so much
    I don’t really understand you question, so my answer might not apply.. but if you ckeck out post #1 (by spiritwind on page 1), it has lots and lots of helpfull links.

Rhino Keeper
    I Agee I have almost 5000 crowns I don't want to put up the one l have walking because I have ll over the amount but I guess that is the case. I have purchased everything I can buy with crowns. The should be an unlimited amount people we can put out since we have so many crowns. We need scrolls I love the monster hunt. It's Consistent easy ' full of lots ox good things to craft. The one thing that makes it hard in the completion is the neighbors with hundreds of alicorns. That kind of puts things at A disadvantage ≠ wish they would * do the love shack again for those who started later I started with 3 days left and wasn't aware of what was going on being New to the game. So I don't try to beat everyone due to that reason tower I like the New animals that drop energy+ tokens plus -this event does cost us money to play. Trying to expand cost money I like the Monster Hunt , the hardest thing in the event is trying to decide what to Craft -thank you cs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I Agee I have almost 5000 crowns I don't want to put up the one l have walking because I have ll over the amount but I guess that is the case. I have purchased everything I can buy with crowns. The should be an unlimited amount people we can put out since we have so many crowns. We need scrolls I love the monster hunt. It's Consistent easy ' full of lots ox good things to craft. The one thing that makes it hard in the completion is the neighbors with hundreds of alicorns. That kind of puts things at A disadvantage ≠ wish they would * do the love shack again for those who started later I started with 3 days left and wasn't aware of what was going on being New to the game. So I don't try to beat everyone due to that reason tower I like the New animals that drop energy+ tokens plus -this event does cost us money to play. Trying to expand cost money I like the Monster Hunt , the hardest thing in the event is trying to decide what to Craft -thank you

cs
    . What is rhino keeper? I see that Uber my name ID

Rhino Keeper
    When they first came out you could make an unlimited amount. I have A on my first account like 6 then we could have 4 then 1 they started putting limits on how many you could craft. Witch is stupid in my OPION because of decorating reasons + we earn the tokens one thing-I noticed was some animas are impossible to get until you really don't need them any more plus they do not drop what is promised in the beginning. Or very rarely dropped as advertised

Executive Chef
    Thanks for adding a lot of Energy droppers to the Mythic Research Center lately S8!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    . What is rhino keeper? I see that Uber my name ID
    The title is based on the number of posts you have made on the fora. Here's the thread when it all started. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ners-announced

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, Giselle.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Does anyone know how much energy drops from alicolt compared to armored direboar? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Does the armoured fangbeast drop tokens outside of Monster hunts?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast