Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

Executive Chef
    Does anyone think me being part 8 of 12 is good enough to complete this? I may try to get to part 9/12 later today, but I don't think I'll be able to get any higher than a 9.

I currently get 31 sealed valentines every 3 or 4 hours. When I get to part 9, I should be able to at least get 33-35 roughly in my estimations. Would that be enough to get a pet (of my choosing) in time?

If not, I won't be upset that I didn't get it. I wouldn't even know a place to put it in, and probably wouldn't for a while.

I don't care for the swan thing at the end of all 12 parts, just the exotic swan pet.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Does anyone think me being part 8 of 12 is good enough to complete this? I may try to get to part 9/12 later today, but I don't think I'll be able to get any higher than a 9.

I currently get 31 sealed valentines every 3 or 4 hours. When I get to part 9, I should be able to at least get 33-35 roughly in my estimations. Would that be enough to get a pet (of my choosing) in time?

If not, I won't be upset that I didn't get it. I wouldn't even know a place to put it in, and probably wouldn't for a while.

I don't care for the swan thing at the end of all 12 parts, just the exotic swan pet.
    Look at the 2100 number and estimate approximately how many you need then divide that by amount of days left to tell you if you can do it.
    I can finish with the amount I am collecting right now but I would like swan lake. I have sent so many planes I have deleted a lot of stock in my barn and I still want to send my 20 daily planes a day so now I just finished goal 10 and the next goal is give 23 of each so I am going through the Market trying to refill my barn and have decided right now to only send my 20 planes each day for next four days and then will see how close I am to level 12 but am thinking it could be give 30 of each.

I also always collect six times and sometimes seven times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Look at the 2100 number and estimate approximately how many you need then divide that by amount of days left to tell you if you can do it.
    I can finish with the amount I am collecting right now but I would like swan lake. I have sent so many planes I have deleted a lot of stock in my barn and I still want to send my 20 daily planes a day so now I just finished goal 10 and the next goal is give 23 of each so I am going through the Market trying to refill my barn and have decided right now to only send my 20 planes each day for next four days and then will see how close I am to level 12 but am thinking it could be give 30 of each.

I also always collect six times and sometimes seven times.
    I got the love Buggy almost two days ago, which means I would at least have 300 points, and that's just a close estimate. I can get 180 points a day, especially if my timing is correct with it only taking 3 hours to reset itself. Though that means I cannot slack with this, I would have to get on every time I could to collect as if I don't, even if I just miss 1 - it would set me back tremendously and I wouldn't get the pet. I have very small chances of even getting it now, but I think maybe it could work if I don't mess about. As getting to part 12 personally, it isn't do-able for me. Getting to part 5-7 yesterday was hard enough, getting through part 8 to 9 would take all of my energy and time today, as the blue ones are super rare on my end. Pink is super easy to get, green decently easy, blue is on a whole level of hardness.

Hi, not sure where I should be putting this post but I’d like Who is my concern over the fact that they end one event and start another one immediately the next day. I really wish they would give us even three days so that we can work on our kingdom before they start another event. Thank you for listening just a suggestion I’m finding myself getting a little bored because most of these events are repetitious with how you work them

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Hi, not sure where I should be putting this post but I’d like Who is my concern over the fact that they end one event and start another one immediately the next day. I really wish they would give us even three days so that we can work on our kingdom before they start another event. Thank you for listening just a suggestion I’m finding myself getting a little bored because most of these events are repetitious with how you work them
    By “kingdom” do you mean Castle Story? This is the Farm Story 2 forums. The Castle Story forums are below:
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...0-Castle-Story
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    By ?kingdom? do you mean Castle Story? This is the Farm Story 2 forums. The Castle Story forums are below:
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...0-Castle-Story
    Even if they're (possibly) talking about castle story, I think it could be also implied here. Just by switching the word "kingdom" out with farm, even if they might be posting in wrong forum. We only get a day or so in-between goals, and sometimes the events can get costly or take too much resources to get through. Though personally, I do like the hustle and bustle across some events. This one however, is my least favourite.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Even if they're (possibly) talking about castle story, I think it could be also implied here. Just by switching the word "kingdom" out with farm, even if they might be posting in wrong forum. We only get a day or so in-between goals, and sometimes the events can get costly or take too much resources to get through. Though personally, I do like the hustle and bustle across some events. This one however, is my least favourite.
    I love the continuous rollout of events. I look at it this way...take this event players need a lot of product for planes meaning if a farmer chooses to sit this Event out they can make a Bundle of coins by keeping their store full.

Choose the events you want to participate in and sit some out if you choose too.
    No penalty for not playing an event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I love the continuous rollout of events. I look at it this way...take this event players need a lot of product for planes meaning if a farmer chooses to sit this Event out they can make a Bundle of coins by keeping their store full.

Choose the events you want to participate in and sit some out if you choose too.
    No penalty for not playing an event.
    Yeah, that's fair.

Executive Chef
    I'm only on goal 6/12 .. *tears* lol.. Keep having a hard time getting the blue ones from the airplanes every single time! Fingers crossed I finish in time..

Fashion Designer
    I love event always rolling I to the next one. I'm very unlikely to get the pet but I'm gonna keep trying. And I do like the ones where you have to send planes cuz it really helps you level up.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast