Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 122

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

  1. #11
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    767
    I don't understand this event. What are we giving the three kinds of valentine's to? How do you upgrade your mailbox after you initially buy it in the market. That asked...

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am thinking the one stamp that I am getting a lot of is for the diy mailbox that you buy for gems and I think it is a one time use but until someone buys it and posts we won't know.
    You buy the diy mailbox for 20 gems, give it a stamp, and 10 minutes later you get 15 of the initial event goal, the heart thing. It's one time us eonly.

  2. #12
    The goals part 1-12 is not coming up on my game is anyone else having the same problem?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I don't understand this event. What are we giving the three kinds of valentine's to? How do you upgrade your mailbox after you initially buy it in the market. That asked...



    You buy the diy mailbox for 20 gems, give it a stamp, and 10 minutes later you get 15 of the initial event goal, the heart thing. It's one time us eonly.
    Go to you to do list and you have goals where you give the Valentine's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1729.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	58407

    Now I have completed Goal 4 and I just made my first collection and I received 20 sealed Valentine's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1730.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	58408

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbean View Post
    The goals part 1-12 is not coming up on my game is anyone else having the same problem?
    Try force closing your game.
    Are you playing on android or iOS?

  5. #15
    I am on Android, I tried force closing the game its still not coming up

  6. #16
    I received 20 and I have completed Goal 4

    Mailbox starts at giving 4 Sealed Valentines
    Completing the following Goals upgrades your Mailbox.
    Goal 1 gives 8 Sealed Valentines
    Goal 2 gives ? Sealed Valentines
    Goal 3 gives ? Sealed Valentines
    Goal 4 gives 20 Sealed Valentines

    Please note what Goal you have completed and upon collecting how many Sealed Valentines you receive.
    Then post here so I can fill it in.
    Thanks.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbean View Post
    I am on Android, I tried force closing the game its still not coming up
    Are there any android players doing the event tonight and do you see the goals?

  8. #18
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Go to you to do list and you have goals where you give the Valentine's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1729.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	58407

    Now I have completed Goal 4 and I just made my first collection and I received 20 sealed Valentine's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1730.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	58408
    I do not have those goals either, and I also am on android, did a force close, and also rebooted my phone.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Are there any android players doing the event tonight and do you see the goals?
    Same issue here, on Android, other goals are there, but not the ones to upgrade the mailbox (same issue as the last event of this style)

  10. #20
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by gmelemg View Post
    Same issue here, on Android, other goals are there, but not the ones to upgrade the mailbox (same issue as the last event of this style)
    I was taking a break during that one. Did it get resolved

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •