Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck on goal 1 because I don't have all the items from deliveries.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Okay thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Once you finish the event there will be an option to buy the other prize with Gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm stuck on goal 1 because I don't have all the items from deliveries.
    Me too!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Farm Supplier
    I find this to be an ?odd? event. Don?t quite understand it.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    I find this to be an ?odd? event. Don?t quite understand it.
    These are the prizes for the event. To obtain the prizes you have to collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox that you buy from the Market. You collect from the mailbox every three hours. You can upgrade your mailbox by doing Goals 1 to 12. Basically you send planes to get Valentines to upgrade the Mailbox. They are Random Drops and there are four different Valentines that can drop from planes.

When you collect from Mailbox.
    Example: You just collected 20 Sealed Valentines
    The 20 Valentines will go to each of the following five items. Two of the items are decorations and three of the items will be used to make your choice of two pets in the Farmer's Outpost.
    Spread the Love - Prizes
    Collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine's Mailbox to get exclusive prizes!
    Collect 50 Sealed Valentine to win Chocolate BonBons (1 of items needed for pet)
    Collect 225 Sealed Valentines to win Love Buggy - decoration
    Collect 500 Sealed Valentines to win Bouquet of Flowers (1 of items needed for pet)
    Collect 1100 Sealed Valentines to win Sealed Spritzer- decoration
    Collect 2100 Sealed Valentines to win Candy Word Hearts (1 of items needed for pet)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

You need 2100 Sealed Valentines to obtain the one item..Candy Word Hearts to make the pet. This is why it is important to upgrade your mailbox. When you buy it from the Market it only gives 4 Sealed Valentines every three hours.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-12-21 at 01:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Is there any word if the Love Bugs can also go in the Bug Barn habitat?

Also struggling as well. The blue friendly notes are hard to get in comparison to say like the Pink or Green ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

Also struggling as well. The blue friendly notes are hard to get in comparison to say like the Pink or Green ones.
    Just seen a farm with the Love buggy displayed. Not sure I'm a fan of the sizing. A 2x2 that is also massive in height. I think it would've been nice as a 1x1 or even a 2x2 that is a bit smaller (in height) than what it is.

Though regardless of what the Love Bug habitat is/could be, if I ever get to the point of getting a pet - I'm choosing the Love Swans over them. I like exotic pets more than regular pets, but that's even if I reach that point. Which seems unlikely since I am only on goal 3/12. And goal 10 is already asking for 18 of each notes, I highly doubt I will get to the point of even reaching 5-7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

It goes in the backyard bayou. We should be able to put them in the bug barn, but we can't.

Executive Chef
    My God! I'm still to get a single green valentine note from goal 1, I think I'm done with this event.

It sucks that we can only get things from deliveries (I still don't know) so getting the swans is a no go for me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    It goes in the backyard bayou. We should be able to put them in the bug barn, but we can't.
    I like this idea. Granted!

Also added a little tutorial explanation in case people are confused by how the event works. Happy Valentine's!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast