Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

Executive Chef
    Could the team maybe resize the Love Swans, the exotic pet? At least so they're visible to people with eyesight issues, like myself. They're too small (the swans) to even notice or see to feed. I thought the Eyeball and construction paper flytrap sizing were bad and hardly visible (before they were then resized), but this is much worse in comparison.

I might be able to get lucky and maybe get to the pet, due to me being on part 11 and past part 10, which means I get 44-46 envelopes every 3 hours. I am now 82 percent there. But if the swans don't see a size change (and I do get lucky with a pet) I'm going to have to pick the regular pet, even if I don't particularly want to, just to get something that's even noticeable and visible to my eyes.

No genuine hate to the team, I just wouldn't be able to see it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The Kissing Seahorses are from the Love Oven 2021 which is available in the market for the rest of the month. The Love Oven 2021 gives a random prize and costs 300 gems. You can read more about this event in the designated thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ven-2021-Feb-3
    Ah ok. Thanks Paul for the info. I?ll check it.

Umm did storm turn off drops on the deliveries? HUGE difference...��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Umm did storm turn off drops on the deliveries? HUGE difference...��
    I noticed it too. No envelope drops in 15 deliveries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok has anyone else reached the end because something went wrong when I got the final ingredient the first two ingredients disappeared when I hit the word go to take me to the Farmers Outpost. I have force closed and missing two ingredients have not returned.

Attachment 58538
    Attachment 58539

i finally finished getting all 3 to craft the bees today...(just in time...phewww...)
    and i noticed once I started crafting the pet I wanted, BOTH disappeared from the crafting menu, and a new goal appeared allowing be to buy the swans for 450gems...
    so i guess this is the only way to get both pets for anyone who wanted....so choose carefully unless you have extra 450 to spare

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    i finally finished getting all 3 to craft the bees today...(just in time...phewww...)
    and i noticed once I started crafting the pet I wanted, BOTH disappeared from the crafting menu, and a new goal appeared allowing be to buy the swans for 450gems...
    so i guess this is the only way to get both pets for anyone who wanted....so choose carefully unless you have extra 450 to spare
    Yes you get your choice of one and the other is for sale.

I am still working on Goal 12.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B40B96F-4798-4626-B9D5-26D51F940099.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	58568

I like and have a preference for exotic pets over regular, but this time it looks like I'm going to have to get a regular pet. Disappointing, but at least I reached the end and can get a pet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes you get your choice of one and the other is for sale.

I am still working on Goal 12.
    still working on goal 12 here as well..... those greens are just so hard to get.... i was actually having trouble with the blues the first 2-3 days, then the greens just stopped showing up....
    i will be ok if i don’t get to finish 12 in time.
    i’m extremely grateful i got those bees

Executive Chef
    I'm on goal 10/12 .. So getting the swan decoration won't happen.. I'm okay with not getting it though as I really don't care if I get it because its a valentine decoration I would just store until February every year so I'm not going to buy this decoration.. Anyways I'm 94% on the last part of the goal to get the last piece to craft either the swans or the pet thanks to me using 1 or 2 gems each time to speed up the mailbox early the past two days .. If I wouldn't have used a one or two gems each time, i would probably be like 75 or 80% right now.. But spending a few gems each time is way better then spending the 250 gems to craft the pet I want

Fashion Designer
    I am only on 9 of 12,but I really want the bees. I may actually spend the 250 gems on the final heart candies so I can do it. I've been waiting and waiting for a new show pony, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast