Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

I won?t be making it to the end of goal 12 either. The drop rates have completely dried up. Disappointing but I?m still hopeful that I will finish the other part of the event.

Executive Chef
    I'm just now 61 % to the 2100 part and still stuck on goal 9/12.. No way I'm getting the pet or finishing the other goal

nvm....deleted post.....my error deleted parts. Ugh
    Last edited by princessskykennedy; 02-20-21 at 08:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Like Royal and Lapet, I won't be able to finish either. Though I am now 100% okay with this, as the sizing to the Love Swans is disappointing, add that to my eye sight issues and yeah, I am more okay with not getting it than actually getting unlike before. I can barley see it as is, imaging my bad eye days.

I will continue to use my mailbox after the event (as a decoration) unless I manage to get another seahorse, I'll be leaving that there. Glad I at least like something out of this event, even if it was super easy to get.

Attachment 58554
    Hi Twix...where and how did you get the Seahorses. They are nice. And I can relate to the eye issues. Some of the items in many of these events are so tiny that it?s not worth it to take up the limited space I have.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi Twix...where and how did you get the Seahorses. They are nice. And I can relate to the eye issues. Some of the items in many of these events are so tiny that it?s not worth it to take up the limited space I have.
    The Kissing Seahorses are from the Love Oven 2021 which is available in the market for the rest of the month. The Love Oven 2021 gives a random prize and costs 300 gems. You can read more about this event in the designated thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ven-2021-Feb-3
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Why make the goals so tough & drop rates so small? I?m on goal 10 & need 18 friendly valentines. First time checking goals 11&12 & like many others here, won?t make it. I?m sending off about 50 deliveries daily & I?m lucky if I get 5 FVs daily. TL loves pissing off its loyal players😑😑

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Why make the goals so tough & drop rates so small? I?m on goal 10 & need 18 friendly valentines. First time checking goals 11&12 & like many others here, won?t make it. I?m sending off about 50 deliveries daily & I?m lucky if I get 5 FVs daily. TL loves pissing off its loyal players����
    Because they want you to spend gems. I don't fault them for wanting that, they need to generate income. but it's awfully frustrating, I know.

My kryptonite is definitely the green ones. I'm sending alot of planes, at least double the 20 minimum to get a cloche, so it's not that I'm not crafting and purchasing from neighbors, cuz I'm 24/7'ing here. But I've gotten exactly three green ones in the last 48 hours, so I have a ton of the other two waiting to go for the next level, but getting greens are like pulling teeth. On the bright side, I'm about to level up to 64 in about 10 more xp.

Fashion Designer
    While it's clear the three color or valentines cards can be sold, I haven't seen any of them in any slots. Is this something that only the bots buy? That's not cool.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    While it's clear the three color or valentines cards can be sold, I haven't seen any of them in any slots. Is this something that only the bots buy? That's not cool.
    Bots only!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Because they want you to spend gems. I don't fault them for wanting that, they need to generate income. but it's awfully frustrating, I know.

My kryptonite is definitely the green ones. I'm sending alot of planes, at least double the 20 minimum to get a cloche, so it's not that I'm not crafting and purchasing from neighbors, cuz I'm 24/7'ing here. But I've gotten exactly three green ones in the last 48 hours, so I have a ton of the other two waiting to go for the next level, but getting greens are like pulling teeth. On the bright side, I'm about to level up to 64 in about 10 more xp.
    I?m currently on goal 10 & would need to spend 900 gems to complete goal 10. I?m guessing to complete goal 11, 2000 gems & goal 12, 3000-4000 gems. TL are insane if they think players will use 7000 gems at a cost of $400 for a 1/1 decor swan! If they made the cost 100 gems for $5. Maybe! Players would spend that but $400. Ok🙄🙄.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast